• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What does everybody look like?

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
It's Asda coke. I only drink in pints cause I'm awesomely manly like that.

Besides, Pepsi is nasty.

That's the weird thing about Pepsi and Coke: realistically there's no real difference in taste, but... you just know when you're drinking one or the other.

I asked my mum to pick me up come cola from the store as I was having my monthly craving and she came back with this Coke Life crap. Don't give me that hippy sh*te, Asda diet coke will do.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Totally a taste difference; every one of us American smokers realizes Pepsi is less bubbly and tastes sweeter because our damaged taste buds can taste it more than Coke. furthermore Asda coke? So that's a generic brand right? Generic brands definitely taste different, no question. I personally don't care either way, I like both and rarely drink either, but I notice a taste difference.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I know my mum claims she can taste a difference between diet and regular coke, claiming diet has a metallic taste and refuses to drink it. I'm telling you that woman is on a one-way trip to diabeetus.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Diet VS regular? Hell yeah, there is artificial sweetener flavouring all up in that business.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Diet VS regular? Hell yeah, there is artificial sweetener flavouring all up in that business.

I try not to listen to all the aspartame horror stories. Too much of anything will make you sick, which is why I don't drink too much soda-type drinks anyway, but when I do I choose the artificially-sweetened kind.

Coke Zero has aspartame and acesulfame potassium in it, which would explain the metallic taste. Except it's only the diet Coke she tastes it in which only contains aspartame. She actually likes Coke Zero but prefers regular coke overall. I'm telling you it's all in her head.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
7qHJRgT.jpg

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
It's something of a tradition in my family; if you really like an album - you buy a physical copy of it. Otherwise, I just download single songs.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
CDs are for the goodies. The first CD I ever bought was Eminem - The Eminem Show. Now this is a pimp ass album.
If anyone can find and send me a physical copy of Black Lab - Technologie. Maaaann... I'd be so happy. Unless they actually do go for £400+...

Last edited:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
You can get it for £8.25 on UK ebay

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Ain't nothin' wrong with buying used. A few cigarette stains never hurt anyone.
Not true, I bought a used CD at Goodwill once for three dollars and it was all scratched and stained and wouldn't run, till this day I haven't bought another Beatles CD it traumatized me so much.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Not true, I bought a used CD at Goodwill once for three dollars and it was all scratched and stained and wouldn't run, till this day I haven't bought another Beatles CD it traumatized me so much.

Surely buying from Goodwill you could have checked the disk beforehand? Goodwill can usually supply you with some excellent finds, but you know going in that things aren't going to be in the best condition.
Wouldn't mind used if I can check it before.

If you're not a fan of buying online(though usually a lot of online sellers are trying to run a business, so they're usually aiming for the best service; checking reviews is a good way to go) you can usually find a lot of decent stores that sell used CD, DVDs/Blu-rays and games. I'm not sure what's available to you where you are, but in Ohio I visited this great place called The Exchange with Scott that has a few stores dotted around the area. It offers new/used media and I can honestly say I had the most fun browsing around, and spent most of my money there. The great thing about these places is the price, and being able to check the condition of what you're buying beforehand. Do a little research to see what you have on offer. :)

Love or hate The Beatles, they came out with some hilarious sh*t.

beatleshowisjohninbed_0.gif

Last edited: