• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What does you character look like?

J

jporkchop

What does you character look like?

I would like to see how other people characters look like.
If I could get a picture of mine I will post it.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
Re: What does you character look like?

After a bit of modding, it looks like this:
1zz0g3.jpg
Oh balverine hero how I do love you so.

J

jporkchop

DarkenedSoul;297444 said:
After a bit of modding, it looks like this:
1zz0g3.jpg
Oh balverine hero how I do love you so.

dude that is alwsome

D

Dark_ness

Well, here's my hero after a little bit of modding;

5-27-200975222PM.jpg

5-27-200975422PM.jpg

5-27-200975236PM.jpg

R

R3kt4l Raid3r

You know, after seeing all of this, I would probably only play Fable on the PC just for the sake of modding my character or the game itself. Awesome looking Hero by the way Dark ness.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Well, thats why I bought it on PC in the first place ;)

X

Xeon

I used to play as Jack of Blades, some items of clothing worked on him, mainly gloves, boots and pants

S

strelok

here's my hero. i always keep him neutral as i don't like blonde/halo and don't like people running away from me. :p
66200910648am.jpg

662009124055am.jpg

662009124812am.jpg

X

Xeon

Why can't we get tats like that in Fable2?

Fabled Ravrn

Reaction score

Here's mine: (The right :\)

attachment.php

S

strelok

Xeon;303574 said:
Why can't we get tats like that in Fable2?

i haven't played fable 2 as of yet (i own only a pc so i'm currently playing the first one, then waiting for 2 to come to pc) so i didn't know they didn't have tats like that. hopefully, when it comes to pc, people port over the tattoos as my favorite are the ones my char has currently.

X

Xeon

in Fable 2 we have two kinds of tatoos, body and/or head.

We can't combine them like in Fable 1 where you can have a shoulder tatoo and one on your chest.

S

strelok

Xeon;303692 said:
in Fable 2 we have two kinds of tatoos, body and/or head.

We can't combine them like in Fable 1 where you can have a shoulder tatoo and one on your chest.

sounds pretty lame. the one's i have is two shoulder ones (front/back) and then the arm tattoo. didn't really like how the chest/back tattoos looked with the ones i had as they were lighter in colour so it looked off.

i'm sure when 2 comes to pc, there'll be mods allowing for more than one since i remember reading about people making two beards at once working and etc..

Fabled Ravrn

Reaction score

I don't think you should keep you hopes up too high as the xbox360 version is probably easier to manage. I'm sure they don't want an outbreak of people modding their "near-perfect game". Jerks.

S

strelok

Fabled Ravrn;303864 said:
I don't think you should keep you hopes up too high as the xbox360 version is probably easier to manage. I'm sure they don't want an outbreak of people modding their "near-perfect game". Jerks.

well, i remember talks about a pc release back when 2 was first coming out. also, the first fable didn't come out for pc til almost exactly a year after the console release. so there's still time to see. i think pc won't come out til 2 is updated enough and etc (assuming it's when they stop focussing on 2 and focus on 3, that way when it comes to pc, they won't have to worry about it).

X

Xeon

I don't really want them to focus on 3 just yet, I think they still have a lot of content from Fable 1 that they need to bring to Fable 2, Nortern Wastes mostly.

A PC version could come out tomorrow for all I cared, they can always give us patches and all that after the release.

S

strelok

Xeon;303938 said:
I don't really want them to focus on 3 just yet, I think they still have a lot of content from Fable 1 that they need to bring to Fable 2, Nortern Wastes mostly.

A PC version could come out tomorrow for all I cared, they can always give us patches and all that after the release.

same here. plus, with pc, usually the fans themselves start fixing the issues. it's not like the fable modding community is scarce. but i still don't see a 2 release on pc any time soon. i see it at the end of 09.

S

strelok

i think there's no hype yet cause everyone is still drooling over that creepy little cyber boy.

X

Xeon

Lost chapers my ass, more like lost word, or lost line...

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

they will wait until people are drolling until the near release of fable 3 then boom here comes a pc version just to get the game press or whatever off their @$$#$ so they can work better.