• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Games Are You Playing Right Now?

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score
Re: What Games You Playing Right Now?

Crazyarms said:
it took me an hour to get to the next town. i mean yeah its good to have a big map, but there should be some way to get where you want to go without wasting a whole day!

You could have taken a Silt Strider or boat or just teleported there:D

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Okay current gaming update...here are my most recent and present plays:

Final Fantasy XI

...that's it. I haven't played any other game for about a month or longer...its pitiful in its own way.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Oblivion (still) and Half Life 2 Episode 1

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Hell of a thread resurrection but 11 years after that last reply, which was the final week I had a gaming PC before my GFX card died and I had a lengthy hiatus from PC gaming. Now im back to gaming properly on PC again and catching up with some games I missed in that time so im playing Command & Conquer Tiberium Wars currently.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
11 years!? I don't even want to think of how young I was or any of that crap. :sick:

Playing Skyrim again, which is funny because 11 years ago you were playing Oblivion. =] That, some South Park: The Fractured But Whole and some Overwatch here and there.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Prison Architect after I read some glowing reviews for it & ive been after some decent management style games after getting back into Theme Hospital. Really enjoying it so far and its simplistic GFX style is deceiving, there is a lot of depth and detail to it and can see me losing countless hours to it.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
There has been a lot of hype over Theme Hospital recently. Though it has somewhat passed for now, I was on a management style game mood myself a few months back.

Have you tried RimWorld? I did some time ago, but it was some beta build (maybe still is in beta) and there were, for me at least, some gaps in interesting choices about how to manage my colony so I dropped it.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
There has been a lot of hype over Theme Hospital recently. Though it has somewhat passed for now, I was on a management style game mood myself a few months back.

Have you tried RimWorld? I did some time ago, but it was some beta build (maybe still is in beta) and there were, for me at least, some gaps in interesting choices about how to manage my colony so I dropped it.

I imagine it’s with Two Point Hospital coming, people are going back to play Theme Hospital to warm up. Plus the open source version I linked in my thread about it fixes a lot of issues, adds a lot of new features and tidies it up a lot.

I haven’t tried RimWorld but I did sit and read some very high scoring reviews for it recently (it’s still in early access) and I did add it to my wishlist to keep an eye on (wasn’t on sale so I didn’t purchase it at time).

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
I have been recently replaying Fable Anniversary on my nice curved 4K television. Looks good except for the odd looking faces!. Glad that the last update that Lionhead did, they had took out the many odd glitches for the most part. Looking to giving Elder Scrolls blades a go, planning on playing it on my dinner break while being anti social at work again lol.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I have been recently replaying Fable Anniversary on my nice curved 4K television. Looks good except for the odd looking faces!. Glad that the last update that Lionhead did, they had took out the many odd glitches for the most part. Looking to giving Elder Scrolls blades a go, planning on playing it on my dinner break while being anti social at work again lol.

How big is the file for Elder Scrolls Blades?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Just finished Metro 2033 Redux and shall be moving onto Last Light in the next couple of days.

Reactions: lee

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Details are a bit sparse for the moment Dark Draken.

Thought as much but wasn’t sure if you had somehow snagged an early code for a Beta install or something as sounded like you were playing it already. So thought I would ask. Haven’t got a huge amount of space left on my phone but looking at installing it when it becomes available.

vulnificura

chicken chaser
Reaction score
Just started playing Fallout 4 again! I usually play vanilla until I've completed a few characters. Started playing Banner Saga after I've had enough of the arena in Blackguards, it's brutal. Will eventually make my way back to Blackguards after Banner Saga.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Metro: Last Light Redux and shall be starting No Mans Sky again after todays update goes live.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Keep flitting between games on my tablet and Age of Mythology. Trying to get the split-screen coop to work on L4D 2 but it's too buggy at the moment

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
No Mans Sky pulled me in with latest update, had started to make good progress on my backlog but Hello Games managed to pull off the impossible it seems.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
On PC - DayZ & Division 2
Xbox One - RDR2
PS4 - God Of War