• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what is the biggest house to decorate and refurnish ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
What is the biggest house that i can redecorate including all D.L.C houses in fable 3? I am currently looking for house that can hold the most amount of furniture possible. I appreciate every answer. Thank you.

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
I've always disliked the 'furnishing' aspect of home owning in Fable. Especially in Fable II and III. There's barely any customization available. You just buy the highest 'quality' of furniture and auto-furnish the house to raise its value. Even if you don't do that, all the furnishings basically look the same except with some slight texture swaps.

I guess it doesn't really matter when the players best possible 'house' is a freakin' castle, but some genuine decoration options might have been nice.

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
I just want a house that i can hang all of my character portraits and can't find one big enough. I was curious if anyone knows of where one might be that would. Thank yo for your input:)

StudioKill

Reaction score
I'd look at the Millfields houses, if I were you.

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
I looked around and there's still not a big enough house. I will keep looking.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
You might try the Hunter's Lodge if you have the Limited Collector's Edition.

However, I don't think that there's any one house that has enough room for all the character portraits. You'll probably have to display them in multiple buildings.

JesiikaLeah

Reaction score
I think there is a big one in brightwall.
I think it should change the rules so you can buy and do up sunset house lol :)

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
I agree with you but the biggest disappointment was not being able to buy and decorate reavers manor.

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
I do love reavers wheel of misfortune minus the glitches. It helps me upgrade certain weapons faster. I am in the process of upgrading every weapon in the game but as little time as i have, i only upgrade 5 completely. I <3 paintings and portraits as well. I am only missing 3 reaver portraits but have the rest. As for paintings i am not sure how many there are but i have ALOT:cool:

JesiikaLeah

Reaction score
Im not really collecting paintings you can have any I have if you like. You will probably have them but you never know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.