• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is the worst form of torture?

What is the Worst form of Torture?

• Total voters
F

FableFreak

What is the worst form of torture?

What do you think would be the worst form of torture?

A. Chinese glass rod method, a glass rod is inserted into the penis, once it reaches the bottom of the shaft, the glass is then broken and shattered while still inside. Teh ouch.

B. Chinese bamboo torture, the victim is tied town with a bamboo plant growing directly under him, once it gets long enough and the victim gets in the way. The bamboo grows straight through there bodies.

C. Chinese water torture is the popular name for a method of water torture in which water is slowly dripped onto a person's forehead, driving the victim insane. This form of torture was first described under a different name by Hippolytus de Marsiliis in Italy in the 16th century.

D. Medieval water torture method, a tube is inserted down the throat, and the victims stomach is bloated until it eventually crushes there organs.

E. Medieval rack, your legs and arms are strapped into a rig and pulled until ripped out of the sockets

F. Scaphism:

Scaphism, also known as "The Boats", is an ancient Persian method of execution designed to inflict torturous death. The name comes from the Greek word skaphe, meaning "scooped out".

The naked victim would be firmly fastened within a back-to-back pair of narrow rowboats (or in some variations a hollowed out tree trunk, the head, hands, and feet protruding from this improvised container).

The victim was forced to ingest milk and honey to the point of developing severe diarrhea, and more honey would be rubbed on his body so as to attract insects to the exposed appendages. He would then be left to float on a stagnant pond (or alternately, simply exposed to the sun somewhere). The defenseless victim's feces accumulated within the container, attracting more insects, which would eat and breed within his exposed (and increasingly gangrenous) flesh. Death, when it eventually occurred, was probably due to a combination of dehydration, starvation and septic shock.

In other recorded versions, the insects did not eat the victim; biting and stinging insects such as wasps, which were attracted by honey on the body, acted as the torture.

G. The Brazen Bull: Basically the athenians made this hollow metal bull where a person would fit inside it and a fire would slowly roast the person inside the bull. The screams from the person inside were made to sound like a bellow of an ox. It is said that the person who designed this method of torture was himself put into the bull by the ruler of athens. It is also said that when that same ruler of athens was overthrown, he was executed by the brazen bull.

Discuss.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: What is the worst form of torture?

... A. :O That's horrible!

Course, I feel that being skinned alive is much worse, every inch of your skin removed.

S

Solus

"A" has got to be the worst, I would gladly go for any of the others :lol:

S

Solus

Ah, the Columbian Necktie... It's a classic :w00t:

F

FableFreak

A classic and ****ed up form of torture.

S

Solus

FableFreak;162443 said:
A classic and ****ed up form of torture.

It's nothing compared to the Chinese Glass Rod (?)

F

FableFreak

Of course, nothing can beat that. That is just horrific.

S

Solus

FableFreak;162453 said:
Of course, nothing can beat that. That is just horrific.

Except maybe the removal of the penis completely x_x

F

FableFreak

Well it comes down to whether you want a sharp, quick pain; or a prolonged, stabbing pain.

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

A is so horrible it sends a deep shiver down my spine. i would never want anything so terrible to happen to him. any thing else but that...and the blood eagle...that would be EXTREMELY painful

a cold chill just shot down my spine again

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

As bad as a would be being roasted alive would be worse

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

nah id be able to cope with that torture..i mean, seriously, how painful can being cooked alive inside a metal bull be?

M

My Barbie died

umm you ever have baked chicken?..........lol
Actually I think ur skin would begin to bubble and stuff or somthing then youd dehydrate because of the heat not to mention the pain of the hot metal you'd be laying on becaue of the fire under neath and if anybody has been burnt it dont feel good at all.

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

Billy Ray Cyrus

F

FableFreak

Devalion;162488 said:
Billy Ray Cyrus

I thought you were being stupid at first, but then I got the joke.

:lol:

Nice one.

Celine Dion

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

A or F...Holy ****

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

I prefer the classical Iron Maiden. Big casket full of spikes they pop you in and slam the lid. Gotta say this thread reminds me of Vlad the Impaler. Oh and another one I forget the name but I know how they did it, chain your arms up so your dangling off a wall seems fine? hell no theres a giant *** spike under you which you are slowly lowered onto it thus said spike ...well use your imagination.

Ooh thought of another, buried in the ground with only your head popping out a metal bucket is placed on your head with a rat... preferably with rabies, head the bucket and the rat will burrow into your neck or head to escape the head. Hey and another one forget what its called but ah well, get a metal pole coat it with chili and curry powder then cram it up a blokes ***. Or do what they do with gays in Muslim oriented countries, make them build a brick wall stand them behind it then drive a tank into it thus crushing them.

AON of Greatnes

Man-Bane
Reaction score

theyre all horrible. how can you choose wich to be done to you!?!

F

FableFreak

You choose which is the worst, not the one you'd want to have done to you.