• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is the worst form of torture?

What is the Worst form of Torture?

• Total voters

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Re: What is the worst form of torture?

What about!!!!!
:O THE COMFY CHAIR :O

spanish8.jpg

N

NeutronHInc

Albion Knight;168478 said:
What about!!!!!
:O THE COMFY CHAIR :O

spanish8.jpg
Gotta love Monty Python. :lol:

R

Rhadiel

all these tortures are...insane lol. i would never want to be cooked alive...if i couldnt die peacefully or in battle. i rather have A

Amanda

I'M DE WEEEEINER!
Reaction score

It's hard to choose between those. They're all pretty bad. I would prefer none of them. :p

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Amanda;168535 said:
It's hard to choose between those. They're all pretty bad. I would prefer none of them. :p
I'm with you on that or I'd go with a Monty Python form of execution :shifty:

G

Goretex

I can stomach a lot of brutal stuff and have a high tolerance for pain, but I'm sure every man here with a "wonder-down-under" will agree with me that the Chinese glass rod makes everything else suggested on this thread look tame. Or maybe it's just me :(.

U

unknown Hero

Goretex;168587 said:
I can stomach a lot of brutal stuff and have a high tolerance for pain, but I'm sure every man here with a "wonder-down-under" will agree with me that the Chinese glass rod makes everything else suggested on this thread look tame. Or maybe it's just me :(.
your deffinetley right, i'd rather be decapitated or die peacefully or something that will be quick and painless...:unsure:

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

I'd rather have my head cut off than "Tsuyu Junior".

R

Ranger28

A and G do sound pretty horrid but i couldn't stand C, the chinese water torture, not being able to wipe away that drip would send you insane, the phsychological stress would be immense and you wouldn't die if they eventually stopped torturing you you would be a nervous wreck. the rest of your life would be hell, at least if you are being tortured by A or G you are gonna die either from blood loss from shards of glass or your body burning up. The longest that pain would last would be a few days or a week then it would be over.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

A and F!!! A because you do something to a man's penis is the worst form and F because it's the worst toture form ever! I'd rather die without any pain at all!

S

Swoosh

A. But honestly, this is like asking "What's the best way to take a grenade to the face?". Your f-ed no matter what.

F

FableFreak

Well, Swoosh, it is quite clear that these are all HORRIFIC, but we don't need someone spoon feeding us the obvious. It's a simple poll on what you think would be the worst, in your opinion.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

The one with insects breeding and feeding on you while surrounded by feces has GOT to be the worst in my opinion.

F

FableFreak

Skotekal;172148 said:
The one with insects breeding and feeding on you while surrounded by feces has GOT to be the worst in my opinion.

You, being male, must have some sort of fear of having your penis mutilated, Correct? I'm sure the majority of men in this world do. And while Scaphism is bad, having an unfixable, excrutiatingly painful, and permanently damaging form of torture which won't end in death for a long time seems worse than Scaphism.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I'd kill myself ;) Couldn't live with a mutilated wang. The other is a sure fire way of dying a horribly sickening way.

F

Father of Skorm

there is a competition in new zealand 2 see hu can do the most damage to their penis. CASH PRIZE! plus the winner gets the necessary surgery paid for...

depending on what kind of bamboo, probly B. if its that really fast growing kind, the 1 u can actually see growing, then not such a big deal, u be deasd by the end of the day, week at most.

in regards to the earlier statement that watching as all your family was slowly killed in front of you being the worst torture, close but no dice. how about being forces to do it yourself? or coming out of a drug-induced trance to find you had killed every1 u ever loved. :w00t: fun... :noexpression:

J

Johnnycky94

Wow, read all of these and actually wouldnt want any of that to happen to me(Or anyother innocent person) But you penis being ripped up by shards of glass!!!! WHAT! Try to take a **** after that, **** going to burn bad and hurt.

Medevil water torture is pritty badass and original

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

needing to go to the loo, but not being able to!

Lionheart

Reaction score

I dont know what sick mind thought these up but i couldnt decide between a and f but i picked f :(:(:(