• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is the worst form of torture?

What is the Worst form of Torture?

• Total voters
F

Father of Skorm

Re: What is the worst form of torture?

Having your arms slowly eaten by your starving children would be quite fun. They then die and you are forced to eat their carcases to survive, and then go on to live a relatively normal life. minus the arms. and with serious spycological trauma, possibly incurable, but are unable to take your own life due to the extreme levels of medication... plus the goblins stole your razor...

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

as far as torture is conserned id have to go with A being the worst. and then C. the worst exicution i would have to go with F. that would be very ****y. literaly. A wins my award for most painful, C gets most creative, and F gets most aggonizing way to die. at least burning alive would be over sooner. but for the record i went with F, cuz a lot of people went with A.

F

Father of Skorm

racoon supository! old family cure all. even cures D!

TortureVIctim

Reaction score
Place a mother and her infant in a closed room that has a pulley attached to a high ceiling. Run a thin, strong wire through the pulley, and use one end to tie a noose around the infant's neck, the other, a noose around the the mother's. Make the wire just long enough so that the mother must stand on tiptoe in order to hold the infant.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Japanese Bamboo. Myth busters did an episode on it and proved it was not a myth. Have someone lay flat on a surface with a hole underneath. Have Bamboo grow underneath you and up through your body. Bamboo grows incredibly fast, faster than Ivy. It is also very strong. This ensures the victim will die the slowest most painful death possible.