• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is this creature?

What is this creature?

• Total voters

AON of Greatnes

Man-Bane
Reaction score
Re: What is this creature?

definitely a balerine, bit of doubt about the head but chances are that this is a change on the original design by lionhead to make it apeare less human, and so more likely to be disliked by the player instead of the state of neutrality i felt towards it.

nstalaat

Never Knows Best
Reaction score

Yep balverine it has claws, fur, fangs, and the general body build of one

C

CJFreeze

I'm with nstalaat.

It looks like is the white balverine. The claws and fur are a dead give-away and not to mention it was a very important monster in the first fable so they probably wanted to revamp it and make it really scary like it should have been in the first place.

G

games master2

most people no that a wyvern is a dragon i would say some kind of crocodile blessed with speed strengh and size

L

LionHeadTex

I would say that this creature is a descendant of the balverine. As you can see, its complexion is aging, and it looks like its youth days are over. Remember the hobbe pictures for Fable 2? Hobbes, compared to Fable 1, have generally evolved in such that their intelligence and overall appearance has changed.

Maybe the same goes for the balverine, but who knows. Other than that, I can say that this monster is a troll of sorts, maybe a drake. Or even, as some might speculate, a minion of the main evil guy in the game.

Whatever the reason, it looks tough to kill, seeing as how the heroes had to get it on its back to finally kill it.

F

Father of Skorm

i'v changed my mind, it definately has some distinctly balverine features, but i still say it is a bit reptillian...

suffering

Reaction score

OTher: Hybrid balverine/dragon? Balgon? Dralverine?