• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorite table game? Oh, and I need advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skorm_Knight

What is your favorite table game? Oh, and I need advice!

My favorite "table" game is black jack, though honorable mention goes to coin golf for me.

Also, I need help with the finding pairs game in Bowerstone South. I'm trying to get all the hero dolls, but this game has me stomped. My best time is 27 seconds. What time do you need to get and how do I go about doing this?

F

Fuzi0n

Re: What is your favorite table game? Oh, and I need advice!

My favourite is the golf one =D
Simple, but really fun.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Coin Gold really got on my nerves, basically because when I played it my performance was nothing short of atrocious.

I never bothered much with the table top games though the one in the Bandit Camp was good- trying to remember the objects and figure out which one had been added to the collection. Melted my head so mch but it was fun.

G

gewd boy

gulf defenetly goly i played golf for 24 hours once seriosly

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

gewd boy said:
gulf defenetly goly i played golf for 24 hours once seriosly

o_O Wow- addicted to golf :lol:

S

Skorm_Knight

Coin golf is really fun, though, sometimes setting the power on how hard you hit the coin was too hard to tell at times. But can anyone give me any helpful advice on the card pairing game and what time you need?

S

Skorm_Knight

Can anyone give me advice on how I can get a better time and what time does it need to be for the card pairing game?

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I love the penny pushing game in Hook Coast, I forgot what it was called but that game was so easy.

As for advice, what I usually started at a corner and begin flipping all the cards in a row, then I would memorize those cards and begin flipping random ones and try and find the matches to that row first then I would just do random from there. That's all I can give, if it doesn't work, then I'm stumped.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Im not sure, Im having a look around online to see if I can find any times. Is it the Bryer Rose doll your trying to get?

Edited: Ive never collected the dolls myself but everything I read online seems to say that all you need to do to get the doll is to beat the time??

Another Edit: 26 SECONDS. That is the time you have to beat to get the Rose doll. The guy who said the time also said this might help:

"The escape key can be a big help (flip over 4 cards, hit escape, write them down, and repeat until you know the entire board. Hopefully you still have enough time to flip over the pairs)."

S

Skorm_Knight

weirdkidinabox said:
Im not sure, Im having a look around online to see if I can find any times. Is it the Bryer Rose doll your trying to get?

Edited: Ive never collected the dolls myself but everything I read online seems to say that all you need to do to get the doll is to beat the time??

Another Edit: 26 SECONDS. That is the time you have to beat to get the Rose doll. The guy who said the time also said this might help:

"The escape key can be a big help (flip over 4 cards, hit escape, write them down, and repeat until you know the entire board. Hopefully you still have enough time to flip over the pairs)."

thank you so much!

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm_Knight said:
thank you so much!

No problem, good luck getting your Bryer Rose doll :D

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I see, you had the comp. version. I hadn't realized that. Well anyway, good advice weird, your almost as cunning as me.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
I see, you had the comp. version. I hadn't realized that. Well anyway, good advice weird, your almost as cunning as me.

Lol, cunning indeed...
:ninja:

Well if your using an XBox I think if you yank out the controller instead of hitting the escape that works just as well.

^_^

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Actually if you press the B button(I think) it will go to a black screen asking if you give up, and then press the button with No and it will go back to the game.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
Actually if you press the B button(I think) it will go to a black screen asking if you give up, and then press the button with No and it will go back to the game.

Cool, might try that out. I've never quested to get the dolls before so I might actually give that a try this weekend and see how it turns out...

:p

U

Ulicus

Card Pairs was my favourite game by far. Ridiculously easy (once I'd realised that all you needed was a system) and a quick way of amassing enough gold to buy platemail armour before I'd left Bowerstone. Usually takes me about twenty seconds do it, though my best time was 15.7 (which was a bloody flukly game). I'm really proud of that time, though I suspect some people here have probably beaten it.

Hate Card Sorting... hate hate hate - not because it's hard per se, but because I'll often get the wrong card by *accident* because the controls are so loopy. Coin golf frustrates me... though I love finding out ways of getting holes in one.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

What about penny shoving game in Hook Coast? Sho' Ha Penny I think it was called.

Status
Not open for further replies.