• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is Your Renown Level and what is your armour.

J

jporkchop

What is Your Renown Level and what is your armour.

I was bored so i wanted to start this.

I am up to legendary lv in my reputation level. +repI wear Dark Plate really cool and i cruise in Assassin Armour.:ninja:

D

Dr.Evil

Re: What is Your Renown Level and what is your armour.

i where archons armor and my renown is legendary i carry solus greatswor and skorms bow

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Legendary, Jack of Blades armour (Modded, without gloves unfortunately).

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

JohnDoe;298750 said:
Evil Pentagram Soul Suck Horror
You had to get a Zero Punctuation quote in there, didn't you ;)

S

sk0rm

I wear Archon's armor, legendary rep and i carry Avos tear and of course Skorms bow

J

jporkchop

JohnDoe;298750 said:
I could very well say that I made new classifications and am an Immortal Champion called JohnDoe who wears Old Kingdom armour, casts Evil Pentagram Soul Suck Horror as my favorite spell, duel with my Doesman's Warrior sword and snipe people off with my Doesman's Ranger bow. Though none of that is true, it is possible with my
modder.GIF
and so I hereby disqualify myself from these threads in the future.

Excuse to not post in them.

-_- ok i don't get it

J

jporkchop

JohnDoe;311321 said:
Well I tried to explain it as best I can. :noexpression:
Okay, alright. Because I'm a modder, renown and armour and ratings and every other gaming aspect means very little to me, as I can create whatever renown and armour and ratings and other gaming aspects that I want. Say the limit on renown is 4000 and that makes you legendary. I can add to the renown classes, making my own, changing the renown limit to 9001 and call it Uber.
This is why these kinds of threads are more or less a joke to me and a few other modders.

Ok I got you now I dont use modding so you know didnt think about it.

X

Xeon

I am a legendary hero wearing a blindfold, bandit gloves, bandit vest, JoB boots and legs. I wield the Kukri knife and Magdons Staff

J

jporkchop

I didnt put my wepon so i will put it now. Mine is the Murren Greathammer. Oh and also i sometime wear assassin suit with bandit cap. It looks awesome.

M

madkid

I've reached Legendary with the Bright Leather Suit and am currently wielding the Solus Greatsword.

Reaction score
im just after the wasp queen quest and the platemail armour , maxed renown and maxed power because i did some serious power leveling

L1berät0r

Reaction score
I am a Legendary Spellwarrior called Liberator wearing bright plate armour, and I main the Solus Greatsword and Arken's Crossbow.