• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What race are you?

What is your race

• White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mexican

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • African American

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • English

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pakistani

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score
What race are you?

OK, I'm gonna go to school, but when I get back I wanna know something. What is your race?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: What race are you?

Me? I prefer the three-legged, myself...

I'm currently a weird blotchy colour on account of being a little stressed out and getting cross about things...so I guess that would be "other"

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I love how "White" and "English" are separate races. Gosh you didn't even put "Asian" in there.

D

Dragon_Disciple

I believe myself to be undead.

decayed flesh...check!
rotted bone...check!
liquified organs...check?
urge to absorb the lifeforce of others...hell yeah check!

So I would assume I'm undead. Ethnicity-wise I think I might be caucasian, or very pale black, after this long I've forgotten.

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

hmm. me = garbage at judging myself...i know i am eastern european and tan

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

HM, WHAT IS MY RACE? Well lets see. My father was fullblooded German. My mother is Irish and English. Half German and a quarter of the other. Ended up with red hair and blue green eyes. I'm a mutt.:)

P

PiNo RoKr

I am Italian.
Pretty awesome i guess!
MAFIOSO!

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I don't think there are many white people in the UK who can fully determine their exact race in terms of some sort of "pure" bloodline. I'm pretty sure most people are a mix of Welsh (we hid there for a while to escape invaders), Roman, Greek, Norse, Scottish, Irish, French, Spanish and African. Those are but a few options...

I know my paternal line does not belong in England - hell, the royal family isn't even English...

Miekkas

Sissi
Reaction score

I am 50% Finnish, 50% French Canadian. On the French Canadian side of my family runs the blood of the royal family of France. Apparently my ancestor was the youngest son of the family so he inherited very little and decided to try his luck in the French colony, which is now Canada. Considering what eventually happened to the royal family during the French revolution, my ancestor was lucky he left when he did.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I'm apparently related to King George. The one who went mental (which explains a lot of stuff). But then given the royal family's penchant for humping everything that moves, it's a safe bet to say pretty much most of the country is related to them one way or another...

Z

Zingo

I voted White.

Even though the races should be:
African
Caucasian (?)
European
Indian
Asian
Pan-Asian
Arabic

And then I think we have the major races covered. And the talk about that there is no variation in the human race is pure bs. Pure political-correctness-bs...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;180374 said:
I don't think there are many white people in the UK who can fully determine their exact race in terms of some sort of "pure" bloodline. I'm pretty sure most people are a mix of Welsh (we hid there for a while to escape invaders), Roman, Greek, Norse, Scottish, Irish, French, Spanish and African. Those are but a few options...

I know my paternal line does not belong in England - hell, the royal family isn't even English...

Im not entirely sure of my exact bloodline, i know a lot of my family live in Australia but my surname (as you know is Mighalls, pronounced Miles). So I have been tied with Dutch/Italian and Australian for a while. :lol:

D

Dragon_Disciple

FableFreak;180408 said:
How come Orcish isn't on there?

Or undead for that matter, we do have a union you know, we deserve better rights you jerks!

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Last time I checked it was human... I'm not sure, I'll have to get back on y'all in a while.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

OK, a lot of white people. :lol: I was thinking of finals when I made the thread so that is why I probably left out Asian. Sorry guys. :lol:

I'm actually half Mexican, half Romanian, but people say I'm black.

P

PiNo RoKr

lol, sure
Half Hispanic, half italian.
:D
Histalian

F

FableFreak

Whiteboy ftw.

Prepare to be oppressed, y'alls. Us crackers are crazy an' ****. Look out, we might just colonize on y'alls and make you convert to Christianity. Then steal ur land and pay y'alls in small pox covered blankets.

Whizzite Pizzower, yo!

(If anyone takes this serious you need to be smacked with a barb wire club.)

jwc2200

Reaction score

For the most part, everyone is stating varying degrees of "nationallity" not "Race". If you ignore the modern social and political aspects of "Race", there are three sub-catagories in the Human Race:

Occidental - caucasians

Oriental - asians, including those of Indian/Afgan/Paki descent

Negroid - of African descent to be both vague and politically correct, black to put a finer point on it, as some caucasians are of African descent and some blacks are of Australian descent.

I do not mean to offend anyone, of any Race or nationality, Just figured I would throw in a more scientific, if outdated, point of view.

I'm half Cajun, half Hispanic btw.

Jason

S

sabre3993

To get specific, i'm fench/scottish/cherokee indian/ American, But my bloodline leads back to europe and to my Great x? grandmother who was a famous indian herb/doctor who delivered like a thousand sumthin babies... i knew i shoulda just said "pass" instead of rambling... lol