• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What was the First game console you got?

What was your first game console?

• Nintendo 64 or Gamecube

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 1 or 2

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Xbox or Xbox 360

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Gameboy

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score
What was the First game console you got?

My first was the Nintendo 64. My first games were Crus'in USA and Super Smash brothers one which at the time I thought was great. But Consoles have come along way since then.
:)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: What was the First game console you got?

I had Playstation 1 first then N64 just after but to begin with i played the N64 much more.

C

Crazyarms

My first was a N64. Man i was so happy when i get it. My grandparents got it for me for Christmas, and they also bought me DK64. It was a great consoles (for its time), but like you said, its way out dated.

Lets see...the last time i played, or even touched it was like 2 years ago. its sitting in my bros room rotting away. I used too have a lot of games, but they somehow dissapeared on me. (some of my "friends" stole them) They took my favorite game too.V8 or Viggilanty 8. that game was soo much fun, it had some pretty sweet cheat codes too!

But anyway, yeah my first consule was a N64, then a Gameboy Pocket, then it was either a GB Advance or a Gamecube (i think it was the Gamecube) as you can see i went through my Nitendo era, then after Kato bought his Xbox it was all over. I bought a Xbox, and now i have lost all my love for Nitendo. I even traded in my Gamecube for a second Xbox (my brother decided that he "owned" the Xbox so i had too buy my own) and then i bought my 360, so ive been with consules for a while. Those are the ones i own or used too own. ive played lots more like Nitendo (the original) sega, Super Nitendo, Dream Cast, PS 1/2 (sorry to say), DS, GB Advance SP, PSP (only sony system i love), and i think it was called Genesis, im not sure, Kato has it. It was like the first GB except is was like 4x its size and ran off 4 D batteries.

Ok i wrote enough. sorry been a week since ive posted something ok im done.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

My love for Nintendo died with the N64 aswel and i have not and will not buy another Nintendo console again. I played my N64 about a month ago because to this day WWE No Mercy is one of the best wrestling games ive ever played and always used to love Perfect Dark :D

C

Crazyarms

O i almost forgot! my all time N64 favorite game was GetForce Gemini. That game was soo cool! i dont own it, but Kato and me used to play it for hours. Its a 1 player game until you play about a 1/4 of the game, then your able to reconstruct this little flying robot, and that becomes the sencond player. Great game. i might even buy it one day just for the hell of it.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:
O i almost forgot! my all time N64 favorite game was GetForce Gemini. That game was soo cool! i dont own it, but Kato and me used to play it for hours. Its a 1 player game until you play about a 1/4 of the game, then your able to reconstruct this little flying robot, and that becomes the sencond player. Great game. i might even buy it one day just for the hell of it.

I remember that, i never owned it either but played it in the shops. Well i'll be back posting later off to work now :(

C

Crazyarms

Work? wow the time differences must be really big, or you work a graveyard shift.

F

Fuzi0n

Why so many first gen consoles?

My first was a super nintendo, the amount of hours playign duck hunt is unbelievable lol.

Then a sega megadrive, sonic just rocks. =P

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:
Work? wow the time differences must be really big, or you work a graveyard shift.

Yeah it was 6.45am here when i posted that message.

Fuzi0n said:
Why so many first gen consoles?

My first was a super nintendo, the amount of hours playign duck hunt is unbelievable lol.

Then a sega megadrive, sonic just rocks. =P

I didnt have a Super Nintendo but quite liked them, the first actual consoles i had were the Amiga (which i loved) and the amstrad and atari (forgot about those oops) :blush:

T

Talvar

Dark Drakan said:
My love for Nintendo died with the N64 aswel and i have not and will not buy another Nintendo console again. I played my N64 about a month ago because to this day WWE No Mercy is one of the best wrestling games ive ever played and always used to love Perfect Dark :D

WWE No Mercy is the reason my N64 has lasted so long, my favourite wrestling game ever and who can forget Zelda: Ocarina of Time. But my first console was the Sega MegaDrive which i then swapped for a Snes

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Talvar said:
WWE No Mercy is the reason my N64 has lasted so long, my favourite wrestling game ever and who can forget Zelda: Ocarina of Time. But my first console was the Sega MegaDrive which i then swapped for a Snes

Glad we have another member who agrees :D yeah i still play it as to this day its one of greatest wrestling games ever made.

C

Crazyarms

Talvar said:
who can forget Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

I agree. That was my favorite Zelda game, and i also might buy that one too. Maybe Kato will let me have it. You can tell i spent a lot of time at Kato's house.

T

Talvar

I was quite young when i first played Zelda, but it blew me away

B

Burne08

my first console was Atari then Nentendo then sega. Atari had some preety hard games.

D

DrZoid

My first console was one of those big fat yellow gameboys.

G

Ghost

My first was the N64. I got it from a Toys 'R' Us near my town. After i baught it i got to go sit in a model of the X-Wing from Star Wars.

Happy days....

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Ghost said:
My first was the N64. I got it from a Toys 'R' Us near my town. After i baught it i got to go sit in a model of the X-Wing from Star Wars.

Happy days....

That sounds good! I got mine second hand from crappy small game store and only got dodgey looks from staff so anything is better than that :rolleyes:

G

Ghost

That sounds good! I got mine second hand from crappy small game store and only got dodgey looks from staff so anything is better than that :rolleyes:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(No i don't know how to quote:unsure: )

What games did you get? I got Mario 64 and Star Wars: Shadows of the Emipre. Mario was the best rated game out at the time.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Ghost said:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(No i don't know how to quote:unsure: )

What games did you get? I got Mario 64 and Star Wars: Shadows of the Emipre. Mario was the best rated game out at the time.

You just click
button at bottom of the persons post ;)

I got Goldeneye with it, that was it. I had classics like WWF No Mercy, Perfect Dark, wrestlemania 2000 etc

G

Ghost

Dark Drakan said:
You just click quote button at bottom of the persons post ;)

I got Goldeneye with it, that was it. I had classics like WWF No Mercy, Perfect Dark, wrestlemania 2000 etc

Kool N Thanks I can now Quote ;) Soon after i got my N64 I got My PS1 then my Gameboy Pocket :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.