• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What was the First game console you got?

What was your first game console?

• Nintendo 64 or Gamecube

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 1 or 2

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Xbox or Xbox 360

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Gameboy

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: What was the First game console you got?

Ghost said:
Kool N Thanks I can now Quote ;) Soon after i got my N64 I got My PS1 then my Gameboy Pocket :lol:

I had PS1 not to long after aswel but i much prefered the N64 for ages until Nintendo took ages to release games for it and Sony brought out ALOT of quality titles on the Playstation.

D

DrZoid

Dark Drakan said:
I had PS1 not to long after aswel but i much prefered the N64 for ages until Nintendo took ages to release games for it and Sony brought out ALOT of quality titles on the Playstation.

They did!? I can't seem to remember having any decent games for PS1. Oh apart from micro mahcines.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
They did!? I can't seem to remember having any decent games for PS1. Oh apart from micro mahcines.

Final Fantasy 7-8-9, Metal Gears, Resident Evil (though i wasnt a fan), Tenchu (original). There are loads of classics!

D

DrZoid

Dark Drakan said:
Final Fantasy 7-8-9, Metal Gears, Resident Evil (though i wasnt a fan), Tenchu (original). There are loads of classics!

I've heard good things about FF7 and I love FFX but I never bought the earlier ones. Also I think I was about the only person in my school not to play Metal Gear (Solid?). And any other decent games for PS1, such as the magnificent WORMS series I bought for PC instead.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
I've heard good things about FF7 and I love FFX but I never bought the earlier ones. Also I think I was about the only person in my school not to play Metal Gear (Solid?). And any other decent games for PS1, such as the magnificent WORMS series I bought for PC instead.

I only played FFIX and FFX which i loved but everyone i asked said FFVII was the best but it was an old game before i thought about getting it and the GFX hurt my eyes lol. Metal Gear was awesome i loved Metal Gear 2 and i have the 3rd but havent played it much but it is good. Worms is awesome aswel, i had Worms World Party for PS1 then Worms 3D for Xbox.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

My first was a SNES (Super Nentendo Entertainment System):p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
My first was a SNES (Super Nentendo Entertainment System):p

Not a bad choice for a first console :)

D

DrZoid

Dark Drakan said:
Not a bad choice for a first console :)

Wasn't it the only choice when it came out?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
Wasn't it the only choice when it came out?

Not really there were things like the Amiga, Commador 64 (which i loved them both) and the amstrad and atari etc.

theevocater

Reaction score

Man i remember playing my NES when i was like 5 or 6.

Then i played an snes at a friends house for a while

I was so suprised to look at the poll and not see those two or an atari

A

Asura

My first was a handed down NES (my mother owned it). I barely remember playing Mario with her. Then I got an N64 and went burserk for games. I remember playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocerina of Time and not being able to read. It was still the best experience of my life at the time. I'd always go to my Dad's for vacation and play his SNES as if it were an IV hooked to my arm. Now I've got all the main systems (Xbox, Gamecube, PS2, PS1, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advanced, Gameboy SP *although lost*, SNES, NES, and Atari Arcade II *broke*). It's funny how I can beat a PS2 or Xbox game in a few hours but takes loads of time on a SNES game.

C

Cold

My first game console was the playstation 1 the best game I had for it was ape escape. Now that was a good game. Then i got a bunch of spyro games(not very fun more weird)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Shawn M4 said:
My first game console was the playstation 1 the best game I had for it was ape escape. Now that was a good game. Then i got a bunch of spyro games(not very fun more weird)

What were the first 2 games you had for your playstation?

I had Firestorm Thunderhawk 2 which came with it and i played once or twice i think and Actua Soccer which i loved for ages :blush:

A

Asura

I don't care what any of you mortals say.. Turok was the best game for N64! Bow before Turok!

C

Cold

Dark Drakan said:
What were the first 2 games you had for your playstation?

I had Firestorm Thunderhawk 2 which came with it and i played once or twice i think and Actua Soccer which i loved for ages :blush:

The first game I got was crash and the second one was ape escape........but when I go up my friends house he owns Crash Bash now there is a good game

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Asura said:
I don't care what any of you mortals say.. Turok was the best game for N64! Bow before Turok!

Yeah i quite liked that aswel Turok 2 though didnt play the first.

Shawn M4 said:
The first game I got was crash and the second one was ape escape........but when I go up my friends house he owns Crash Bash now there is a good game

Crash fans then huh.

A

Asura

Yeah i quite liked that aswel Turok 2 though didnt play the first.
Go play the first, my brother.. It'll eat ya' alive.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Asura said:
Go play the first, my brother.. It'll eat ya' alive.

Its abit old to be going back and playing now, when im used to Battlefield 2, F.E.A.R. , Half Life 2 and Oblivion GFX etc :lol:

A

Asura

I still play my PS1 games every now and then.. The occasional Golden Eye.. And since almost all of the SNES games have moved to the GB (except for Super Metriod) I suppose that should count.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Asura said:
I still play my PS1 games every now and then.. The occasional Golden Eye.. And since almost all of the SNES games have moved to the GB (except for Super Metriod) I suppose that should count.

Goldeneye was one of my fave games, until i lost it somewhere :(

Status
Not open for further replies.