• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What will Fable III be like?(story-wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archon'sRage

Reaction score
What will Fable III be like?(story-wise)

I think first of all you will be the hero of knothole glade, why? Since it's the third town you find quest wise in fable the lost chapters in the order of appearence:
Oakvale(as a kid)
Bowerstone(after you kill the wasp queen)
Knothole glade(after you kill the white balverine)
hook coast
to stop jack from getting the septimal key
snowspire
to meet sycthe
I think your father will give you a knife for your #th birthday but he still has to work since many people are getting killed by balverines and logs have been dissapearing and you go out of the village and you look out from the gap and see your father turn into a balverine and he comes bites you but you take out your new knife and thrust it in it's head and your going to die from loss of blood and bleeding but...Theresa comes out and brings you to the spire and says "You have one wish, I would advise you to wish to live on" you say yes and she acts like a parent to you since you father and mother are dead. and then an antagonist comes in and reveals more information on more of the future story what would you say? i hope i put this in the right place

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
Re: What will Fable III be like?(story-wise)

Wrong place, sort of, and I would hate that game if it was that bland, I a few other things I never want in fable are:
Stupid music, non english speaking people
any easier, It actually needs to be harder
Shorter storyline, it was already too short
push button sequences, they're so cheesy and lame
Futuristic or modern anything
Jack of blades to come back
any more characters named Theresa
Things I do want in fable:
Oakvale to be brought back with shadowcourt on the outskirts if anywhere
Bigger, more mysterious albion
minimaps, I sorta like them
scythe back at least for a little while
still to be in old times like the last two, in fact, maybe continuing current heroes story or the story of a son, cousin, or grandson with current hero still alive
more legendary weapons
more varieties of weapons

That is all I can think of for now, I have a few issues with fable 2, but it otherwise is a great game.

Cain

Reaction score

The theresa in Fable 2 is the theresa from fable.

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

James Butts;277809 said:
Wrong place, sort of, and I would hate that game if it was that bland, I a few other things I never want in fable are:
Stupid music, non english speaking people
any easier, It actually needs to be harder
Shorter storyline, it was already too short
push button sequences, they're so cheesy and lame
Futuristic or modern anything
Jack of blades to come back
Things I do want in fable:
Oakvale to be brought back with shadowcourt on the outskirts if anywhere
Bigger, more mysterious albion
minimaps, I sorta like them
scythe back at least for a little while
still to be in old times like the last two, in fact, maybe continuing current heroes story or the story of a son, cousin, or grandson with current hero still alive
more legendary weapons
more varieties of weapons

That is all I can think of for now, I have a few issues with fable 2, but it otherwise is a great game.

I undestand what you mean for most of them but let me reply
In fable II your ancestor is the orginal hero since somewhere in the game(i don't have it yet) you open a chest that only the people of the same bloodline as the hero can open it or whatever
JoB comig back is ineventuable(however you spell that) since in your hero guild refuge you can go to the room of fate(or whatever) and in tlc the ending picture stone tablet thing that marks your progress is always the same even if you
do, don't put on Jack's mask
so we never know if JoB took over the hero's body and when he dieid JoB could of slithered and have someone else put on his mask.
non englih speaking people. I said knothole glade not china or germanyt or france so why are you even thinking of that and besides if they ever did add different language people they would obviously add subtitles unless they don't want you to know what they say
futuristic and modern you're totally right about that i would hate that idea if they ever do that i will rip their heads off and burn there corpses and put their heads in a pile and have a sign that says "The heads of once wonderful game designers."
As white knight said Theresa is the same person (ever notice that in amost every game that has a sequal has atleast one person with the same name or is the same person like Cid in final fantasy?) because first of all she can see in an other dimension and she has prophetic powers alowing her to see the death that approaches and she can get away from it and probably saw how sycthe is still alive.
Sycthe is a cool character but i thought his face was major ugly and he should of had a bandana and a mske so you can only see a strip of his face like this:ninja:. but yeah he should be brought back in the game
yes the game should be longer
harder, there should be a choice for the younger players of fable maybe easy and hard
more weapons and armor would be great since there isnt that much but one of the things that is strange of fable II you have normal clothing and it potects you? dumb. maybe atleast one plate armor or chainmail would have been good.
well the only way albion could be bigger is that england would of have to been bigger in the past but i agree that you should be able to explore more and mopre areas even more than fable II(like i said i don't have it)
the only stupid music in fable i thought was the demon door music. i drived me mad!
well there is m answer.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

White Knight;277936 said:
Okay fine, but they should kill here off all the same, she's boring, bring back scythe in her place

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

James Butts;278131 said:
Okay fine, but they should kill here off all the same, she's boring, bring back scythe in her place

Well theresa in like fable IIIII(will be the antagonist) the last hero will need to revive all of the heros but discovers that the first hero wore JoB mask and another enemy appears but sycthe is cool since Archon is cool but he is ugly(especially as sycthe) but he is overall a well done character(the albion's grim reaper(true story(as in not really but as in yes(get what i mean)))).

R

R3kt4l Raid3r

I think Fable III will just continue from Fable II:

Where you see into the future (From one of the DLC's) and see your Son and you are the King of Albion.

But other than that, I'm not sure, maybe it'll jump more into the future bringing us a new arsenal of weapons besides just the normal stuff from Fable 1, I know I myself and getting pretty tired of the same type of Crossbows and Swords. Maybe throw in some Daggers, or Exotic weapons like Kamas, Dual weild them, or something totally different. Anyway, it should be great. I've always loved the Fable Games and I'm always expecting something new each time.

X

Xeon

I don't get why Scythe didn't reappear in Fable 2, come on, 500 - 600 years in the future is nothing for that guy

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Probably will pick off from where Fable 2 ended.

X

Xeon

I've heard talk of 1800's

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

What they should do is make a parallel universe for depending on what the Hero of Oakvale chose, whether to put on or destroy Jack's mask. Like how the new cartoon-style TLoZ games are the Adult timeline, while Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess are continuing from the Child timeline.

Basically, the same Hero of Bowerstone, set at the same time as Fable 2. However, instead of a Spire and stuff, it would be something to do with Jack of Blades again (as the timeline would be the evil timeline, and following if the Hero of Oakvale put on Jack's mask).

X

Xeon

Jack won't come back and you should get your LoZ timeline straight.

LoZ: TP is set a few hundred years after OoT

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

What are you talking about? I can say that today is after yesterday, or that today is after the Ice Age. It's still in the same timeline.

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

A parallel universe would just confuse and complicate things, IE, what was the point of the end of See The Future if you just start out with some completely different story? Which story is which, and how do you know which universe you are really in?

Also, no LoZ timeline discussion, there's no need for a million posts with different theories.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

I think they should open up something new.. like in Fable II it was the Spire, that was cool, I think they should do something like that, but maybe not some thing thats gonig to destroy the world.. maybe something that will release a plague? But hmmm.. Black Plague? Ooo!

But not too sure, And new characters! I love meeting new characters!

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

Ithan;313584 said:
A parallel universe would just confuse and complicate things, IE, what was the point of the end of See The Future if you just start out with some completely different story? Which story is which, and how do you know which universe you are really in?

Also, no LoZ timeline discussion, there's no need for a million posts with different theories.

Well, you can quite easily assume that how Fable 2 has been following is the "Good" timeline, in which Jack is vanquished, and Theresa is spared. Of course, the See The Future DLC in an evil timeline would not even occur.

X

Xeon

Fable III Storyline: A young hero looses a family member and begins years of training to prepare himself to get revenge on his familiy members killer. During his journey he will have to face a lot of challenges and jump a lot of hoops to get to his family members killer, at the end of the story there will be a twist ending and the hero will have to make a difficult choice.

D

Dorian Grey

Ultramarine;277936 said:

I doubt that...at least that she's the same nice incarnation.

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

Dorian Grey;313950 said:
I doubt that...at least that she's the same nice incarnation.

On ProjectEgo.net, we're pretty much all concluded and assume that the Fable 2 Theresa is the same one from Fable 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.