• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What will Fable III be like?(story-wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score
Re: What will Fable III be like?(story-wise)

Dorian Grey;313950 said:
I doubt that...at least that she's the same nice incarnation.

You do know Lionhead even said she is the same one right? I'm assuming no.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Xeon;313914 said:
Fable III Storyline: A young hero looses a family member and begins years of training to prepare himself to get revenge on his familiy members killer. During his journey he will have to face a lot of challenges and jump a lot of hoops to get to his family members killer, at the end of the story there will be a twist ending and the hero will have to make a difficult choice.

Is this your idea or the facts?

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

Sean;314124 said:
Is this your idea or the facts?

It's the same plot as Fable 1 and 2, if you couldn't tell.

anain12

Reaction score

James Butts;278131 said:
Okay fine, but they should kill here off all the same, she's boring, bring back scythe in her place
Scythe is boring don't understand why everyone likes him. I like Theresa a lot more.

I really hope the story will be better than Fable 2's story, but I doubt that it will be better than the original Fables story.

JLBoyyy

The Hero of Awesomeness
Reaction score

why dont you replace thereasa with rose? pretend rose cheated death... just took her a while to figure that out...

X

Xeon

anain12;314200 said:
Scythe is boring don't understand why everyone likes him. I like Theresa a lot more.

I really hope the story will be better than Fable 2's story, but I doubt that it will be better than the original Fables story.

it's the same boyloosesfamilyseeksrevengebutmustgothroughfireinordertogettothekiller cliche story that's been told so many times but with different characters and a weird twist.

4evatillnoen

Probably starts of from where Fable 2 ended. Not sure, but hope so.

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

4evatillnoen;319035 said:
Probably starts of from where Fable 2 ended. Not sure, but hope so.
Impossible. It's possible with other games, because you look exactly the same, as you cannot choose your own character, and they remove all your equipment. It would only be possible with Fable 3 starting when Fable 2 ended if somehow in the end of the story of Fable 2, something happens to you and you return to your child state/young adult state with zero experience, which leads you to starting Fable 3 by choosing your gender. If they don't do that, however, you're going to be spending the first hour customizing your character to what it was like in Fable 2, and I highly doubt people will stay true to...

I just realized, if that were the case, they could take the information from your Fable 2 save files and transfer it over. Whatever. They announced that Fable 2 will take place during around the 1800s.

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score

all ill add to this is that with most games - movies - books once characters have seem the future they normaly want to change their destiny and they end up doing so normaly OR once they've seen the future it often changes something stops it, so F3 will probably be more align teh basis of trying to be king and something stops it etc etc

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

Jack of Blades returns from the void, joins Theresa with the Spire and they start to conquer to world. >_>

Or

Jack of Blades returns from the void, and starts his own army of minions, then tries to take over the world. In this case, the game would actually have three sides, instead of two. You (ofc, along with Scythe ^^) vs. Theresa vs. Jack... I'm not Implying anything, but, you know, what if??

J

Jack of Blades|

If they know what's good for Jack they won't bring him back until they are absolutely certain they can do him justice.

I hope they bring back the Minions somehow. They were such a cool creature

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

I think Jack is awesome (just like his minions =D) and i hope he comes back. Only, it should be in one of the later games, where like uhmm. Everything gets ever more epic and you are the fate of the universe because you fight Jack?? Cliche, i know. But what makes a game epic, if not a world at edge of extinction(or being dominated my some badass something)?

And, @ Jack of Blades(>_>), I think the minions are cool too, but they are Jack's minions. So I think they will only return when(I hope it's 'when' instead of 'if') Jack returns from the Void. Whoa, you know what? Maybe (i guess not, but keep wondering) you even have to go into the Void, at somepoint... eheh.... right...

Mikhail

Legend
Reaction score

All I know is that Fable III better have Theresa in it. She's so hot! :wub:
PS: Yes I do have a boyish crush on a fictional video game character and I don't care what you think!

AON of Greatnes

Man-Bane
Reaction score

heres what i think might happen... you play the child of the Hero. you parents is dead killed in an attack on albion by the forces of the enemies mentioned in see the future. you are just a baby as you are smuggled out of the castle. the hero can see that the end is inevitable and thinks you would have a beter chance in the coming regime as a face in the crowd. your path is to fight the overlords. and heres is what i hope to god happens. Jack returns. he is just a spirit thing but is behind the wars and the invasion force. he leads an attack on the spire and takes it from theresa and uses it to bring back a body for himself. somewhere along the way Scythe steps in. could you tell me what you think?

Oh, and Reaver gets excecuted.

Kewl Munky

Reaction score

What they really need to do is have you fight with multiple heroes this time. Like have some huge battle near the end boss where you and a few other heroes fight your way through hundreds or possibly a thousand enemies as you make your way to the final guy and then for some reason you end up being the only one to fight the end boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.