• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Would You Do?

ReMiXeDg

Hero
Reaction score
I had gotten Fable 2 for only $15.00 at gamestop and it had happen a while back i have a dog his name is bear he sometimes think he's a bear and I had left fable 2 out inthe case but left the case by my tv stand out I didn't put it in the draw where I store my games and that little mother you know what had chewed the whole case up but it had looked like he didn't get to he disk but If you look closely into the disk and you can see little bit marks into the cd it dosnt read or anything.

I never beat the game now should I buy fable 2 and beat it then buy part three or go right to part three and start playing?

Lucky Strike

Reaction score
I would re-buy 2 if anything happened to it even though i have beat it 2-3 times..

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
I'd beat the ever loving s**t out of a dog.

Cakelynn

Reaction score
If I could get the game at that price, or even a little higher, I would. It's an amazing game. That said, Fable III is wonderful too, and you don't have to play Fable II to enjoy it. I would still get Fable II.

BWfreak

Reaction score
Even though you necessarily NEED to know the story of F2 to play F3, I still say buy it again so you can beat it. It's a good game lol. I just got a new copy of F2 for a friend for $5 at the pawn shop. One tiny scratch and works perfectly fine. Try that if you have a pawn shop in your area.

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
i still got my 1st copy of fable 2 still in good contion andi got fable 2 classles

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Guys, come on. Once again, this thread is old. Check the dates. Plus, the account that most recently resurrected it is a spam bot.

BWfreak

Reaction score
i still got my 1st copy of fable 2 still in good contion andi got fable 2 classles

I played Fable TLC when it first came out. After I heard Fable 2 was coming out I looked online and found Fable TLC for like $10. Awesome deal! I finally just got my copy of Fable 3 back from a friend and have all 3 again!

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
im still trying 2 get da 1st fable tlc and fable 3 and i got fable 1 fable 2 LEd and fable 2 classlc and fable 3 LEd

BWfreak

Reaction score
The best thing about Amazon is the awesome deals you can find on stuff like phone cases lol. Like seven phone cases for my HTC Evo for a penny. A little off topic but I just had to share XD