• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's happening to me?

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score
What's happening to me?

Okay, I wrote this at 2AM. It sucks, but I think that at least the beginning is good... So...

The last thing I remember is getting shot. Shot in the stomach. I don't know where exactly, but I can still feel the pain... It's unbearable. The rest of my memories are either gone, or buried deep withing my mind. Can't remember why I was shot... What happened...

Hell, I can't even remember my own name...

I feel nothing now. Nothing but the pain. Can't smell anything, can't taste anything... Just my thoughts and my stomach.

I try to open my eyes, but I can't. It hurts as if they were sewn shut.

Suddenly, something jumps inside my mind. Quick as a speeding bullet. I try to concentrate on that thing, that bullet and I succeed. Its a memory. I am so happy that I regained a memory that I try to stand up... But I fail, because my body is like an empty shell. I concentrate on that memory as hard as I can. My name is Evan. I am 32 years old and I fight. I fight for freedom, I fight for justice. And I will fight until I die.

But maybe I am dead now? This is how death looks like? Just your mind and the last pain you ever felt?

But then something strange happens. I can feel blood running through my veins again. The warmth of my blood...

What's happening to me?! I shout, hearing my voice echo, like in an empty hall. Then I feel something sour on my tongue. Then, a very disgusting stench goes through my nostrils.

In a matter of seconds, I feel my body again. I know that I am lying on a very hard soil, because it hurts my back. I can feel grass in my hands...

I... I want to see! I shout, but this time, no echo replies to my plea. I try to open my eyes, and to my surprise they open. It's blurry for a several seconds, and then I notice that I'm looking up at the blue sky. I lie there for a few minutes, listening to birds, wind and the everlasting silence. The look of clouds is so beautiful, I think. I can see a wolf, and a hand pointing at a... mushroom?

I quickly come to my senses. I sit immediately, without thinking about anything, even that the pain is gone and there is no wound. Anything, but the mushroom cloud.

I look around and to my horror I notice my friends, lying on the ground like I did a few seconds ago. Lifelessly.

I then notice my enemies, my foes, also lying on the ground, still as a statue.

I just sit there, hoping that this is just a dream, asking myself questions...

Where am I?
Will they ever come back?

What's happening to me?!

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score
Re: What's happening to me?

Daemon300;388583 said:
What's happening to me?!

I think you are experiencing my awsomeness. It will never pass. Mainly because I am so awsome, but, on a smaller scale, because I have a great a$$. To be as awsome as me...impossibly.

Who likes my contribution to the literature society. You think its as awsome as me? Well, then you are an idiot. That is physically, and literaturely impossible. +rep +rep +rep

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

^Okay. You spelled awesome wrong...

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score

Daemon300;388672 said:
^Okay. You spelled awesome wrong...

I don't believe you. Also, I see my young apprentice, you have not yet mastered the use of the...... ......

jb0wns

Sword Pro ;)
Reaction score

good story man +rep are u making a second part to it??

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Thanks, and nope. I can hardly concentrate as it is. It's just an idea that jumped into my head at 2 AM ;p

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Gets my seal of approval. :thumbsup:

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Wow, you read my epic fail? I... I... Thank... *faints*

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score

I like it, short but good... you should try to continue it. You won't regret it.

Hermit

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Pretty good.

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

This seems to remind me of the come back to life thing in the series.