• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

where are the mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vortak

where are the mods?

I have been looking all over and cant really find any mods. I was also wondering if there were any trainers that can give you silver keys or something. I was pretty surprised actually how I couldnt find any.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: where are the mods?

There are some mods on this site that Steve posted a while ago apparently

http://www.fabletlcmod.com/?id=6

Havent heard of any trainers etc though

P

porschephiliac

Why would you want to mod? It's a perfectly good game in itself, why do you have to cheat like that?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

porschephiliac said:
Why would you want to mod? It's a perfectly good game in itself, why do you have to cheat like that?

Mods arent always cheats, some add some great things to games. Where would Half Life 2 be after you completed it without the world famous Garrys Mod :D

K

Kneo

porschephiliac said:

Like Dark said, some Mod's aren't cheats. You should look at this site, it's great. They are working on adding new content, making things harder, different legendary weapons, and there's one mod that makes the game extremely hard (Harsh Mod).

F

flea

if i had pc version i would go there and download stuff or mod a lil of my own since in halo pc u can use sparkedit and once u get the hang of that and everything else u skript out in halo pc u can pretty much mod anything such as gunz

Status
Not open for further replies.