• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where Can I Adopt A Child?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
Title says it all, really. I want to adopt a child but don't know where to go, I was thinking maybe Bowerstone Industrial, but i've searched all over that place and can't find any sort of orphanage. Can anyone help? Thankies :).

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
According to my wife:

As a King or Queen, you are given the option of building an orphanage; upon choosing to build one, you can just adopt a little sprog from there

Reaction score
If you don't choose to build the orphanage and choose to build the brothel there is a small group of children on the front side of the hedge with one adult and if you go up to the group you have to option to adopt one of them.

Rebeky

Reaction score
You don't have to wait until you're King or Queen, you can still adopt at the orphanage beforehand.

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score
children are always roaming bowerstone industrial

caseBasic

Reaction score
The Orphanage is in Bowerstone Industrial. If you travel from Bowerstone Market to Industrial, take the second bridge to the left and its the building with a wall around it opposite from the row of houses.

Also, even if you choose to turn the Orphanage into a Brothel once king or queen, you can still adopt children. They've all moved outside and now live against the wall on the right of the building.

Hope I helped :)

Status
Not open for further replies.