• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

where can i find toy bow for my child??

Arielle

Reaction score
I feel I've looked in all the weapons traders and gift traders shops. Having a hard time finding it. Anyone know how can i get it??

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
This definitely for Fable II not Fable III? Only remember it from Fable III and last places I remember people finding the toy bow in that was in the pub in Bowerstone Market on the bookshelves and wardrobe in the rooms upstairs.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
This definitely for Fable II not Fable III? Only remember it from Fable III and last places I remember people finding the toy bow in that was in the pub in Bowerstone Market on the bookshelves and wardrobe in the rooms upstairs.

You can find them in Fable II along with the toy swords. You can usually buy them from the smaller stalls in Bowerstone Old Town. Any stall that sells the gifts is a good bet. You can also find them in random chests and bookcases etc.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
You can find them in Fable II along with the toy swords. You can usually buy them from the smaller stalls in Bowerstone Old Town. Any stall that sells the gifts is a good bet. You can also find them in random chests and bookcases etc.

Can't remember to be honest, everywhere I searched for info on it listed Fable III.

luke clark

Reaction score
Mainly in traveling gift merchants or gift stalls all around Albion.
Try bowerstone gift stall and if there are no bows then sleep for a few days. It's basically way of the shop restocking everyday or week I believe