• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where do I get a wedding ring?

Tyrannical Duck

Reaction score
I did a search but couldn't find the location of it..
Has anyone found out where to get a wedding ring yet? I designed my girlfriend in the villager maker, did her quest and I can propose now but I don't have a ring.. Any help? :D

[edit]Found one on Brightwall in some random shop. Didn't even know there were shops there. How do I delete this thread?

Reaction score
I aswell could not find a ring, i started looking after i completed the story. so brightwall?

Foxtrot_Reaper

Reaction score
they are laying around, usually hidden in water
inside of the small mountian towns there are ponds. they are somewhat hidden, both contain rings

BatusBrad

Reaction score
I've found 2, both in Dive spots - stroppy women throwing them away, I guess!:D

Reaction score
I hit up bright wall, lookin at the front gat from the inside, its the little vendor on the right thats has them, he had like 5. But while were on the subject, can anbody tell me if they have found any good looking girls on there? i didnt try to find a wife till after i beat the game, and i could not find a hottie to save my life, is there any to begin with or did all the hotties die

BatusBrad

Reaction score
Eve the villager in Brightwall is pretty AND stacked!

Ahem....Wife is looking..*Sorry, dearest!*

Reaction score
hahaha, So is Eve the only one, i need to kno cuz im on the second playthrough

Tyrannical Duck

Reaction score
I made my girl on the Villager maker, but the faces you get to pick from aren't that great. Can't you marry Elise too, or did I read something wrong?

Reaction score
I made my girl on the Villager maker, but the faces you get to pick from aren't that great. Can't you marry Elise too, or did I read something wrong?
I will let you kno when i get to bowerstone. cuz my first playthrough i had her killed on a accident

Autarch

Reaction score
If you keep her alive at the start, yes, you can marry her.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
You can buy rings in Bowerstone Market aswell. After that, I don't know where else yet

Mr.Natas

Sdrawkcab eman ym lleps
Reaction score
Any Gift shop should have them ...

Firestorm183

Reaction score
Look around in stores. And I know the sith code by heart lol. It's weird, I remember that after reading it a few times and everythign else is a blur.

maxjohn

Reaction score
Hello,
We just returned from a great stay in had a blast! My wife mentioned wanting a ring which we never purchased.
Thanks.
===========
claddagh Rings

Mrock

Reaction score
I have two rings left after marrying elise, I found them by training the dog and diving. I am at the coronation and haven't gone to the throne room yet. Just keep taking side quests and gathering seals.