• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where in god's name is the barber shop?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fikedue

Where in god's name is the barber shop?!

Okay i'm a rookie here. But I just picked up Fabel 2 LE (still ****ed off about no DLC....:realmad:) anyways.. i'm fairly far into the game (the part where you have to go dig up the diary of the evil dude and bribe the old man a thousand gold for its location) but thats not my why i'm asking for help, I was wondering if in Fabel 2 there is a barber shop (and if there is where is it) I looked all over Bowerstone and I can't find it, and my dudes hair style's pretty stupid looking....

D

Dronaj

Re: Where in god's name is the barber shop?!

1. press start.
2. go to quests/maps, and then to sales
3. if there is a sale on the stylist (barber) in bowerstone move on to "4."
4. select the sale at the stylist, and press "A" once to set your breadcrumb trail to the location of the sale (the barber shop).
5. if there is not a sale at the stylist, you can either wait till there is one or...
6. run straight at the cow and corset (tavern) till you're standing right in front of the doorway. turn 90 degrees to your right and run untill you hit another wall. turn 90 degrees to your left and run down the alleyway about two houses and on the left side you will see a little barber red and white striped thing-a-ma-jig.
7. and..... BAM barber shop.

not much of a selection though....
might just be because i'm not very far into the game yet.
sure there will be lots of cooler styles in bloodstone.

R

RoC-eX

Or just run straight into Bowerstone market (From Bower Lake) and go down the right hand sidewalk (you will run past the blacksmith) and it's the first open shop on your left.

You can see the cool little red and white swirly barber shop sign.

F

Fikedue

lol. Yeah I just found it a little while after posting :p. thanks anyways :)

A

aflinchum

Is there another shop? I need dreadlocks and muttonchops for the stupid cheese demon door and though I found the chops I can't find the dreadlocks. I'm a woman character and I'm sick of running around with muttonchops on my face. Not too feminine. Do I actually have to go sleep for seven days and keep coming back and looking for them or are they available somewhere else?

Status
Not open for further replies.