• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where is Elise?

PuraA

Reaction score
I think I may have the solution. I had the same problem; I did the 'Kidnapped' quest and asked her to leave Lazlow and everything, But after I couldn't find her. I even went on to become king, but then I did what davidjames suggested, I unlocked the family pack chest on the Road to Rule, and 'A Lost Romance' instantly popped up at the top of the screen. I hope this helps :)

nightshade280

Actual Ginger
Reaction score
Idk, my first play through I had married Elliot and become Queen and all was well... until I found out that he was killed and my house was destroyed along with the Old Quarter... so I restarted the game, got to the Kidnapped quest, completed that. When it started seeming like longer than 3 days and no contact, I slept some. When I woke up, the Lost Romance quest alert thing popped up. When I got there, he wasn't there, nor was he on the map, nor was the quest on the list. Like wtf is going on? (Mostly I'm just ****ed bc many wasted hours)