• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which DLC?

"See the Future" or "Knothole Island" DLC?

• See the Future

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Which DLC?

Which DLC Did you prefer out of "Knothole Island" or "See the Future"?

Personally, its Kind of hard cause I like the Knothole Island and the Weather, But then I loved chaning the breed of my dog, Oakfield and Collisium!

So I would have to go with "See the Future".

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Which DLC?

I agree. Just a real tough choice personally :hmm:

I too liked Knothole Island cos you could resurrect your dog, get more legendary weapons, and have wicked weather changes. It was somewhat shorter than I would have liked :(

See The Future was really good. I really liked the re-envisioned Oakvale and all the missions were really fun to do. The Colosseum was a great new addition and challenge which I highly enjoyed. The open ending to the DLC has left me yearning for more DLC and the storyline has just got more interesting. :w00t:

Hmmmmmm . . . gonna have to go with the See The Future DLC ! :D

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

I'm not gonna vote. I like both :D

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

They are both really cool, but the feeling of being in the snow globe, is wonderful. :)

H

Hexen_Harlot

Did anyone else egt rerdirected to a chicken kickign thread after voting? o_O
My favourite is see the future and I haven't even been to the colosseum yet. I liked the costumes and

getting oakvale back, even if it is empty

S

Striken7

I voted for Knothole Island. The new achievements I consider equal for both. I also didn't notice a large difference in time required to experience all the content in each.

I liked the Knothole story much better (because it had one), but I admit the See The Future ending was certainly much more important to the game. Plus Knothole tied in the weather changing system, which in my opinion outshines the colored shadows and costume effects.

See The Future (STF) lets you change your dog's breed, but Knothole let's you bring him back from the dead. Point to Knothole.

STF added the Colosseum, which is fun for a little while, but Knothole Island is a whole new game area. Houses, stores, lots of new clothing, more new weapons, new potions, new augments (plus augment removal tool!). You can't really top that with a magic snowglobe and a creepy skull.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

See The Future. After you finish the main quest, Knothole is pretty boring. See the Future has a lot more to do after you finish the pretty short Storyline.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Yeah like the Collisium, Also Changing your dog over and over..

X

xweetok33

Hexen_Harlot;297536 said:
Did anyone else egt rerdirected to a chicken kickign thread after voting? o_O
My favourite is see the future and I haven't even been to the colosseum yet. I liked the costumes and

getting oakvale back, even if it is empty
i got redirected

A

AFable2Fan

See the Future is by far better than Knothole. I mean not to happy 'bout the Achievments but the Royal clothing and the Royal Sceptor are great additions to my collection.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

I think see the future looks cooler, but some of the knothole clothing kicks ass!!!!!

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Yeah I love the Mystery Box Shop, That was always exciting!

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

That's were that mystery box shop is!!

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

I liked See the Future the best, mainly because it revealed something new about the story, and Theresa's intentions ^_^

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

SimonKalevra;298013 said:
I liked See the Future the best, mainly because it revealed something new about the story, and Theresa's intentions ^_^

Yeah thats a good example.