• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which Edition Did You Buy??

Which Edition Did You Bye??

• Fable 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ahmad Abu-Gdairi

I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong.
Reaction score
Which Edition Did You Buy??

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Which Edition Did You Buy??

Regular as ive spent enough cash on Limited Editions and Collectors Editions over the years only to never make use of most the things that come with it. Plus many many games out in next few weeks and ive spent loads of cash lately too so need to save money where possible before im trying to play Fable 2 in a cardboard box. :lol:

S

Sphinkter Boy

I got the special edition just for the sake of having it.

D

Darkside Hazuki

I wouldn't mind having the LE, but I don't feel like there's enough there to warrant an extra ten dollars. I'll just get the regular edition.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

They ran out of the LE, so I fot the regular one.:)

M

McFroger3

I bought the regular one because i was broke this week and i was nto w8ing till friday afternoon to get a LE copy, and have the chance of it being sold out.

K

Krunomo

In Australia the LE was the same price so i figured why not. How about the option for people who thought they might "Buy" both editions :p after all some people are crazy like that!

T

T3h Anubis

I got the regular one because the LE was soldout <_<

Keaton

Apple Junkie
Reaction score

Ive ordered the LE for the same price as the Regular one so when I pick it up Friday it would be the LE :D

anain12

Reaction score

ahmad14;219462 said:
Lol i don't even know o_O

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Getting regular as LE was sold out and I refuse to pay £50 plus for a copy when I could have had it for £39...

Plus it's part of an XBOX 360 Elite package with Fallout 3 so quids in there :D

Dentie

Reaction score

i bought both why didnt you made a poll choice Both!
1 for me and 1 for a friend cuz he hadnt got internet

D

Darkside Hazuki

Well, I said I wouldn't buy the LE. I went to Best Buy, took the regular edition off the shelves.

... Then I put it back on the shelf and bought the LE. Yes, I said I wouldn't buy it. So shoot me.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Bang-bang. Etc.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

I originally pre-ordered the Fable II: Limited Edition, but the guys at Zavvi informed me by email today that they were unable to bring in enough stock and cancelled my order on my behalf - no harm done, though. I'm still gonna buy 2100 Microsoft Points from 'em because I still love 'em!

In a spur of the moment type of thing, I went ahead and ordered a new Xbox 360 Elite that came bundled with Fable 2 and Fallout 3 - so it all turned out okay. It just means that I have to wait until Oct 31st before any of it will arrive. ^_^

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

luckily i got the LE, i havent played it yet im waiting for my sis to get home (Fable 1 was a bonding thing between us so i want her to be there) The DLC was downloaded in seconds which is either a gewd or a bad thing

Im used to downloading crap that takes an hour

I watched the whole bonus disc alot more content then most bonus discs for games ive played and i felt dissapionted when i saw the traveling hobbes

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

projectego;220315 said:
I originally pre-ordered the Fable II: Limited Edition, but the guys at Zavvi informed me by email today that they were unable to bring in enough stock and cancelled my order on my behalf - no harm done, though. I'm still gonna buy 2100 Microsoft Points from 'em because I still love 'em!

In a spur of the moment type of thing, I went ahead and ordered a new Xbox 360 Elite that came bundled with Fable 2 and Fallout 3 - so it all turned out okay. It just means that I have to wait until Oct 31st before any of it will arrive. ^_^

I WAS HAPPY!! I went all the way to reno to buy the LE (b4 i knew of the shipping bullcrap) they were soldout. I was so saddddd, so i went home and went on amazon.com and they had it and i was able to preorder. I didnt select fast shipment just standard the estimate was oct 27th that it wewd be delivered. They delivered ita week early!! i got it today im very satisfied with that website they got it to me they day after fab2 came out

Chrysalis

Reaction score

I would have got LE if I had the choice but was out of stock (same priced), so got the normal version. Which arrived a day early.