• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who has?

X

xchairxchaosx

Who has?

an extra Red Dragon Pistol laying around or the time to get another one?

I fail horribly and am willing to pay 2 million for it

Im sorry this is the wrong area for this post but there are 600 people viewing at the moment ;)

Tag: ThisGuyHasHeart

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
Re: Who has?

good luck finding someone willing to part with the precious.

but, here is what you do. i sudjest using a master clockwork pistol, but use whatever you fancy. anyway, take you time and aim carfuly, and get HEADSHOTS. headshots give you more points. also, be sure to make the deal with barnum, that way the town evolves and the rules cange to shoot bandits instead of villagers. iv never been able to get it shooting villagers, as the bandits are bigger and far more common targets. hope dat helps.

ps, you can put you gamertag on you posts like mine is. just go to your profile and edit your info. :D

X

xchairxchaosx

thanks for the info, ill go buy that pistol and keep trying for now

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

i used to suck majorly at the shooting to, but just use that statagy and you will do fine. enough practice and you will be burried in hero dolls to.

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

I have an extra >.> but not willing to part with either of them for 2mil.

TJ is right though, donate to Barnum and it becomes 3 times easier. I got mine on Villagers before I knew about it = (

Another tip, you need a headshot every 3 seconds, just count in your head and eventually you will get in a rhythm.

Sokrias

Reaction score

I don't think it's worth doing the whole 3 times easier thing, it's not incredibly hard to start with. I know people have trouble with it, but I just got it as soon as I went to Westcliff. I heard there was a Legendary pistol, spent maybe 15 minutes getting used to it and learning where the villagers were, and now I find it harder when you have to hit the bandits =/

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

I got it on my 4th try = )

Zamurick

I bet $5 you'll read this
Reaction score

I was able to get it when shooting villagers as well. I got 182 points. :)

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

188, I win. Stoopid OP stoled it though.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

I've only managed to get it once. Now, I fail, everytime.

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

I stop playing at 45 seconds on the 3rd round now, can't risk going over 175 lol. I was trying to win a Hammer Doll and was like ahhh yea I got this. Stopped at 30 and got a 178. I was like NOOOOOOO.