• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why are the repeatable quest not repeating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamorion

Reaction score
There are few of these "catch a criminal" quest that are supposed to be repeatable. Sometimes they do but it seems really random. Anyone know what the trigger is? I have a weapon that gives me extra damage to humans if I bring in 10 criminals that I would like to level.

Monrizzo

Swagger Stick.
Reaction score
I think it just takes time, but who knows! I could be filling your head with lies! Filthy blasted lies!!:devil:

iamorion

Reaction score
I had my character sleep for a week and none of them reset, besides all the questing he's been doing. On top of that I finally got 150 flourish kills on humans with my rifle and its not showing that I finished even though the bar is all filled in...I'm really beginning to hate this game.

iamorion

Reaction score
Anyone ever figure this out? If its completely random as to when the Escaped Prisoner quest reset then fine but if there is a pattern can someone post it? Thanks

iamorion

Reaction score
I figured it out, finally! Every 30 guild seals the Escaped Prisoner quest resets. So do the Escaped Prisoner quest, get 30 guild seals, sleep till morning and the quest will be available.

CodoDeMono

Reaction score
I figured it out, finally! Every 30 guild seals the Escaped Prisoner quest resets. So do the Escaped Prisoner quest, get 30 guild seals, sleep till morning and the quest will be available.

Cool, was wondering about this myself and I'd never have figured that out. Thanks for posting!

BlackShuck063

If it bleeds, we can kill it...
Reaction score
cool i was wondering about that the other day, thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.