• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why do people miss what I say completley?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
For the most part I was sympathetic but just randomly and arrogantly offending everyone like that ****es me off a little.

If EVERYONE has a problem with ONE THING... doesn't that make the ONE THING an anomaly?
Probably. Unless all people are wrong. 'Everyone' used to think the Earth was flat and it was counterintuitive to think that it was spherical, and that it revolved around the Sun, rather than the Sun around the Earth. Well that 'anomaly' turns out to be true.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Probably. Unless all people are wrong. 'Everyone' used to think the Earth was flat and it was counterintuitive to think that it was spherical, and that it revolved around the Sun, rather than the Sun around the Earth. Well that 'anomaly' turns out to be true.

I never said it wasn't true, I just said was an anomaly.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
Well w/e, I'm done trying to have progressive chats
None of your chats are progressive, they're just stupid, redundant comparisons in a thin veil of 'symbolism' that only goes to show you're not truly understanding everything you read.

So 1+1=3... Okay, fine, what does it prove in terms of a progressive conversation? You guessed it, nothing.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Yes, and I think it's time we put this dead animal to rest once and for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.