• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why Is It That Girl Gamers...

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
When I hear, because its really the only way I can tell they are female, on xbox live, they're usually older, around mid 20's or late.. And they tend to talk about normal stuff, like real people, surprisingly enough, and its fun to get into random conversations with them, because usually if I talk to someone on Xboxlive, they're either some high pitch little kid who swears like my drunk aunt or they're all focused about the game, which gets kinda bring..

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
When I hear, because its really the only way I can tell they are female, on xbox live, they're usually older, around mid 20's or late.. And they tend to talk about normal stuff, like real people, surprisingly enough, and its fun to get into random conversations with them, because usually if I talk to someone on Xboxlive, they're either some high pitch little kid who swears like my drunk aunt or they're all focused about the game, which gets kinda bring..

If it's some random woman though, I don't see how you can talk about people, because you wouldn't know them. Unless you mean famous people...

And everybody complains about like high-pitched 9 year olds on Xbox Live, I think in all my years of owning an Xbox i've come across 1 :L. Then again, I don't play Call of Duty :lol:.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Sometimes I hit on said 13 year old boys.

Because with their voices they sound like naughty, foul-mouthed girls.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
The following events actually took place... er, kind of.

giki2.png

You've been warned.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score

I wonder whatever happened to him anyway. It all went pretty well until I started talking on the mic, then he just cut off.. shame, he was really wild & dirty too.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
If it's some random woman though, I don't see how you can talk about people, because you wouldn't know them. Unless you mean famous people...

And everybody complains about like high-pitched 9 year olds on Xbox Live, I think in all my years of owning an Xbox i've come across 1 :L. Then again, I don't play Call of Duty :lol:.

Huh? Im kind of confused, If I talk to a female on xbox live, its not ABOUT people, its about anything in general, and they tend to be older, more mature and what-not.. whatever that word is..

Hah, its not a myth, I nearly hear one everytime im on xboxlive, its usually on Halo, COD or battlefield games.. Mainly Halo and COD though

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
So you ask random girls on the internet if they have a boyfriend?
Yes. All the time. Why, don't you? I thought it was basic internet protocol now...

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Yes. All the time. Why, don't you? I thought it was basic internet protocol now...

It is. It is the Intertube version of dogs sniffing each others butts.

But for humans.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
The following events actually took place... er, kind of.

giki2.png

You've been warned.

Hhahahahahahahahahah!!! Did that seriously happen?! 0.o specifically killer147mason? Jesus Christ! *Facepalm* He's off my friends list, he told me he sent Sephi a message I told him to grow the **** up so I made my friends list private. Oh btw he's my cousin....................................... I regret adding him obviously but not because of this, he was so **** at Gears of war and well he's extremely annoying.

Pleases accept my most sincere apologies for whoever he's communicated with.

I have my friends list on private now so thats probably why he hasn't talked to anyone else, I just wish I could of been there when he found out Scotty wasn't said hawt gurl. xD

*commences bullying of cousin*

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Wonder how many times he said "But I... and we, but she... oh god...just...oh god!" to himself after finding out Scotty had a pen0r.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Wonder how many times he said "But I... and we, but she... oh god...just...oh god!" to himself after finding out Scotty had a pen0r.

Oh don't worry I shall ask, I shall ask!

And pester him, I will make this haunt him till the end of his days!