• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why is my girl so... unattractive?

A

alongcamesara

Why is my girl so... unattractive?

As I walk around Albion, all the female NPCs are relatively good looking, but the girl (pure, good) I've made is sort of ugly. Her face is very square and masculine, as her body. I know I could just take away the physical attributes, and she'll be a little less bulky, but what about her face? And those blue lines all over her are good, but they simply look strange. Why am I being so shallow? Because I'm a girl, and I got all excited when you could have a girl in the game =[ How do I make her look like the pretty villagers?

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score
Re: Why is my girl so... unattractive?

Remove all her strength attributes, skill attributes, and will attributes. Then you must dilly into the markets and buy out their supplies of celery. Eat it until you get to 0-fat. I suggest also buying a new hairstyle in either Bowerstone or Bloodstone. You can buy dyes there too, that might be a good idea. You can buy makeup there as well. I'm not so sure it'll really help much but it might.
You'll also need to change your clothes. They have a splendid selection of very feminine clothes in Bloodstone. Who cares if you might be mistaken for a prostitute? At least you'll look good(ish).

But really in all honesty, the female hero always looks manly and strange. I don't think there's a sure-fire way to beautify her.

L

Lunamoon

I think only use whatever attributes are needed for example if you dont use any strength just use toughness because that gets your life bar longer , decide what spells you want so then you just fill in the ammount you need on each spell but you have to decide on your spell selector first and in skill thats up to you I think in skill accuracy is the most important and dextrous styles but thats just my opinion , but clothes and hair make a bigggggggg difference in appearance

Dentie

Reaction score

Take away all th strength skills and will skills but keep do not take away skill because then you will be long and that looks nice and make her as skinny as possible

i did that with my female char and if you ask me she is hot with nice blond hairs, normal weight , tall :)

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

That 'square-ness' of her face you're talking about might be from being pure. Purity and corruption primarily affect facial features. As I know with corruption her face would have a permanent snear, but purity might give her chiseled features like the male character. That's just a thought, I could be wrong.

L

Lunamoon

Seigfreid;260082 said:
That 'square-ness' of her face you're talking about might be from being pure. Purity and corruption primarily affect facial features. As I know with corruption her face would have a permanent snear, but purity might give her chiseled features like the male character. That's just a thought, I could be wrong.

But when Im pure my face has a pointier chin like when she was younger and when shes corrupt she has one eye bigger than the other XD I dont know if thats just a glitch or something but it makes me laugh :p

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Yeah, the larger eye thing is weird, but it seems to fit well with my female hero, seeing as she's a crooked bandit of sorts. I just thought it was a raised eyebrow. With purity I guess it s'pose to make them look sophisticated or 'high & mighty'. I know with the male hero you get this freaky looking smile.

Gotta love Fable 2, it's like a freaky little cartoon.

M

Mieko

Max out your charakter's purity and goodness. That should help you.

Btw... according to beautiness, I liked the full evil and bad girl most ;>
My male charakter I didn't actually try to turn to evil.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Next time you say a guy is shallow you think about whY! lmao.
Yknow it's all your mind set, it all depends on what you think is attractive. For me if i see her having an ugly chin I lewk at her bewbs if her bewbs are small I lewk at her but it's easy.

albeit one time i got a tummy without noticing until i did the thrust expression. Try it itll make you hurl XD

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

I know exactly what you mean. It's especially disturbing if you strip down to your skivvies and thrust towards a group of village children.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

remove all phisique and most of the magic abilities and she will look a lot better. your not shallow, im exactly the same with the felmale characters and im a guy. also, limit the amount of skill you have so she isnt so overly tall.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I'm totally shallow when it comes to any game. Like the bard from Bowerstone mentioned, nothing wrong with kicking tail and looking good doin' it.

TJ Griffin;260159 said:
remove all phisique and most of the magic abilities and she will look a lot better. your not shallow, im exactly the same with the felmale characters and im a guy. Also, limit the amount of skill you have so she isnt so overly tall.

I say Skill lvl1 looks best, but some might go for lvl2.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Sounds like you are sleeping in a troll face house. That's the only time my hero got a square face. I don't use more than one in physic, and the rest is skill and will. :) I live on celery and tofu.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

I dont eat on the game and my char is maxed out.

I dont have an opinion on my character's appearance because I'm not attracted to pixels =[

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

I love having the skill maxed out, my hero needs to tower over everyone. I wish you kewd lewk like the girl henchmen with her scarf and everything.

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

Yea that scarf is pretty kewl

Joe Cobbold

Fart Sniffer
Reaction score

Basically its all down to being a hero ... i mean normal villagers will look nice because appearance is all they have to worry about .. you on the other hand have to get your physique, skill, will etc up so you can get through the quests without any issues .. if you removed all of your abilities you would probably look normal but then the game may be a little tougher lol ( alot tougher ) or if your bored of being a girl just but fairfax castle and use the sex change potion

hope it helps

A

arcadiumelite

I don't let my girl heroes get physique at all, I like the skills so I bought Knothole Island where I got Skinny and Silly Shrinking potions. Now she is the same height as her tattoist husband and nice and slender, but having maxed Skills!

I have to disagree about attractive villagers, pretty much I am very shallow because there isn't any good looking men or women. I have settled for gypsy women and tattoist men for now. Wish I could marry Reaver!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

arcadiumelite;276363 said:
I don't let my girl heroes get physique at all, I like the skills so I bought Knothole Island where I got Skinny and Silly Shrinking potions. Now she is the same height as her tattoist husband and nice and slender, but having maxed Skills!

I have to disagree about attractive villagers, pretty much I am very shallow because there isn't any good looking men or women. I have settled for gypsy women and tattoist men for now. Wish I could marry Reaver!

I know the feeling, I stay single, and just do battle after battle. I love the potions on Knotthole Island. I can be little again, and super thin.:)