• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will-o'-the-wisp: Chapter 1

B

Blade Mr.DK

Will-o'-the-wisp: Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Master Juan! Where is Ross? You told me he would be returning."
"I'm sorry Melony but Wayne's men will be here in a matter of moments, I have to make sure the younglings are safe"
"Has something happened? Master Juan, please tell me my brothers ok," Melony begged.
Master Juan stared at Melony, then answered, "Your brother is dead by Wayne's hand. Fletcher informed me. He saw the deed."
Melony's face went blank.
"Come come now child, we must leave at once," Master Juan informed her as he set of to the young heros in training.
Wayne's men were on thier way to the hero camp, a traveling band of heros, now situated in the woods between Bowerstone and Rookridge. Of the rescue party that had been sent by Master Juan for Ross, only 1 returned carrying the body of her fallen brother.
"They outnumbered us greatly," she explained when she had returned. "We stood no chance, No chance in flamin' hell! And..." She sobbed, unable to finish her sentence.
A tall man entered the camp and ran towards Master Juan who was comforting the weeping hero.
"Master Juan! Wayne's men are on there way! They followed her!" he pointed to the striken face woman in Master Juan's arms, "7 of them followed, I could not have taken them, then 3 went off for reinforcements. I estimate 12 minutes at most, considering which outpost they go off to."​

They were just leaving the camp when they arrived. 50 soldiers on horse-back rode in on Master Juan and his students. Master Juan gave immediate orders.
"Seingard, Murcheux, your band stay with me and hold them off. West, Thatcher, take half of the students each and go seperate roads and meet at the place of meeting. Fletcher..."
Master Juan looked at the tall man who had come running into the camp earlier, who nodded then dissapeard into the trees.
Master Juan, Seingard and Murcheux's band stayed to confront the soldiers, there being more or less 14 students in each band, while West and Thatcher each took half the camp and each taking a road North to Gulmorass, by different roads. As she left Melony thought she saw someone in the woods, staring away from them. She said nothing, thinking to herself that it must've been Fletcher, but what she didn't know was that Fletcher was in the trees high above them keeping an eye over them all.
http://www.gamershell.com/xbox360/fable_2/screenshots.html

B

Blade Mr.DK

Re: Will-o'-the-wisp: Chapter 1

This is tha camp they stayed in.