• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

will we actually see our laws in action?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Pakman

Reaction score
will we actually see our laws in action?

like the title says,will we see our laws in action?same for war to.

E.g on laws:let's say i pass a law that every Albion citizen MUST wear a hat everyday,every hour,every minute,every second,every microsecond of each passing year untill i get bored of the law,will EVERYONE wear hats?i know bums or something like that wont but...maybe this wasnt such a good example

E.g2 for laws...:Let's say that i pass a law that every citizens house was to be painted red,and if it is'nt red,they'll be dog food for my...dog,will i see every single house red?or at least most of them?

E.g for War: Ok,Let's say i go to war with another country(confirmed btw)and i go to that country,will i actually see everyone of my soldiers fighting aurorian soldiers,or will it just be a cake walk,and let's say the war ends and Albion wins,will i be able to rule that land aswell?will i be able to make laws there also?

tell me what you think:)

numb3rs

Guilty Pleasure
Reaction score
Re: will we actually see our laws in action?

i think the war is probably the most likely of all those laws, as i think lionhead wants to stress the whole deal about being king
i definitely hope we can have the first law cos then there would be national nudist day in my towns ;)

Lithary

Reaction score

In my kingdom people shall worship cheese!
Cheese in my kingdom shall be something like cows in India... you could see cheese walking down the street, but no one will eat it... just worship it... hail to cheese!

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

awesome laws, mine would be a variation of yours numb3rs cause i ain't politically correct, every hot woman will be nude except in winter. then they can wear shoes. I would have the beggars drafted into my army and children too if they break the laws (there will be many).

.:fablefan:.

Fable 3 Player And Other Games
Reaction score

i would be evil well at first i well let him ruin albion then i would kill him take over and finish wat he started, also i would takeover Aurora then ruin that too :devil:

ronm100

Reaction score

Evil Pakman;400346 said:
like the title says,will we see our laws in action?same for war to.

E.g on laws:let's say i pass a law that every Albion citizen MUST wear a hat everyday,every hour,every minute,every second,every microsecond of each passing year untill i get bored of the law,will EVERYONE wear hats?i know bums or something like that wont but...maybe this wasnt such a good example
I guess everyone will wear hats but I doubt a law such as this one will be possible

E.g2 for laws...:Let's say that i pass a law that every citizens house was to be painted red,and if it is'nt red,they'll be dog food for my...dog,will i see every single house red?or at least most of them?

I dont think they can actually disobey a law but if they will just kill em or throw em to the dungeon but I dont think it will affect other disobeyers

E.g for War: Ok,Let's say i go to war with another country(confirmed btw)and i go to that country,will i actually see everyone of my soldiers fighting aurorian soldiers,or will it just be a cake walk,and let's say the war ends and Albion wins,will i be able to rule that land aswell?will i be able to make laws there also?

I doubt anyone in this forum can answer this question

tell me what you think:)

aaa

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

ronm100;400701 said:
What does ''aaa'' mean?

Anyway, I don't know about the laws, exactly. I know that you have to make promises, and things will happen if you do, or don't follow up on it. But the laws?
Hm...

ronm100

Reaction score

D3m190d;400705 said:
What does ''aaa'' mean?

Anyway, I don't know about the laws, exactly. I know that you have to make promises, and things will happen if you do, or don't follow up on it. But the laws?
Hm...

I bolded my comments in the quote smarty

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

ronm100;400852 said:
I bolded my comments in the quote smarty

aaa

see what I did there? But yeah, I get it now. ^^

Reaction score

Dark Prophit;400386 said:
awesome laws, mine would be a variation of yours numb3rs cause i ain't politically correct, every hot woman will be nude except in winter. then they can wear shoes. I would have the beggars drafted into my army and children too if they break the laws (there will be many).

I like the conscription law You suggested, drafting beggars is actually a really productive way of putting them in a job I hope We get to do that in the game. Thats one way of dealing with poverty, using the tramps as cannon fodder :)

sirsimon

Reaction score

I would indeed have the conscription law, but it wouldn't be the breaking families apart thing.
the death penalty will be imposed and all ships and sorcerers must be registered.

I would create laws that prevent the over expansion of cities and would protect nature.
I would invent the legendary Albion Inqusition, which roots out heresy, bandits and dark worshippers.
Finally, Friday's will be poker night and the 9th June will be the national birthday of the king, for that is my real birthday date.

Vicious Dice

Smashing Pumpkins
Reaction score

I will be the Lord and Master of all I survey. There will be only one law and breaking that law will mean death. The law? It's a secret!

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

i think i already broke that law twice....

Kahindes

Reaction score

I'm not sure that the Laws that we are allowed to make would be that specific would they? I mean something like making Child Labor illegal, I know that that might be in it, since I am sure that it has already been mentioned that you can make it illegal. But things like Worshiping Cheese- however funny and creative I think that is :) - might not be an option since it's too specific.

Cause if we can make up Laws as cool as that, this game is going to be fun! And even if we can't, it's still fun to think about it anyway. :)

anain12

Reaction score

Of course we can't, this is a game by PM, remember?

Mattbees

Reaction score

Ill just make a law that everyone has to speak once a day but if you speak i execute you using paper(papercutting to death)

GrimWhim

Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;402673 said:
I like the conscription law You suggested, drafting beggars is actually a really productive way of putting them in a job I hope We get to do that in the game. Thats one way of dealing with poverty, using the tramps as cannon fodder :)

That is an excellent idea! I have to give you +rep for that. See, I was always wondering what I was going to do to deal with the homeless and now you've given me such a wonderful idea.

Also... I haven't heard anything about making laws or anything involving laws. Anyone got some information on that? I could use some light reading material.

VicOnTop

Reaction score

wakka wakka wakka

Status
Not open for further replies.