• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Willing to Trade Every In Game Weapon and Item I Own for an Unused Champion Hammer Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Helmich

Reaction score
The Champion is the last pre-order item I need for the full set, and I just spent the last 2 hours running around town trying to get a Channeler or Inquisitor code for trade, but no dice :(

So on to plan B: Trade everything I own in game for the code. See below for what I can offer:

Weapons (most are not upgraded)
-Swords: The Cassanova, The Love Sword, Mr. Stabby, RSP Scissors, Souldrinker, Thunderblade (only missing the Flourish augment)

-Hammers: Aurora's Shield, Dragonbone Hammer, Hammer of Wilmageddon, Lunarium Pounder, Mallet's Mallet, Tannar's Glory, The Tenderiser

-Pistols: The Barnumificator, The Bonemasher (fully upgraded), Chickenbane (missing the Questing upgrade), Desert Fury (fully upgraded), Gnomewrecker, The Ice Maiden, Mirian's Mutilator

-Rifles: Defender of the Faith, The Equaliser, Facemelter,The Sandgoose, Scattershot, The Shrieking Pilgrim, Simmon's Shotgun

Clothing: Everything (including the apparently rare Chef's Hat) except the Women's Masquerade Suit (I just have the shoes) and the Queen's Suit

All hairstyles (including the sought after Long Hair) except the bob (for the head), and the standard beard (for the face).

All makeup except for: Jewel, Silent Type, Rosy, Inkblot, and Understated

I only have one piece of each of the two hard to come by tattoo sets: the Old Kingdom Chest Tattoo, and the Scythe Left Leg tattoo. I have complete sets for all other non-dlc tattoos except the Mercenary Right Leg (My dog gets stuck on its way to the spot where that one's buried...)

My main character also has somewhere in the neighborhood of 12 million gold.

Anything and everything above is yours if you'd be willing to part with the Champion Hammer Code.

If you're game, post here, or contact me on Xbox Live
GT: Dlarsh

Status
Not open for further replies.