• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Win a Fable: The Journey Achievements Guide app code

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Dearest iPhone trollops,

Here's the skinny: a short while ago I was contacted by Prima Games' own Andrea Hill with a seductive proposition: I get 10 iPhone app codes for the company's own Fable: The Journey achievements guide app for free.

Being quite partial to free stuff, I said yes.

I don't have 10 iPhones, so I don't really need quite so many codes. In actual fact, I haven't owned a phone for half a decade, so I feel that perhaps the codes might be a tad wasted on me. I'm starting to wander if, possible, Ms. Hill emailed me the codes with the notion that I might give them to you guys in the first place. Hmm.

So, yes, if you would happen to own an iPhone and a copy of Fable: The Journey, or are just a fan of 12-digit codes, then you might fancy scoring yourself a 12-digit code to unlock a Fable: The Journey-themed app code for an iPhone.

We've got 10 to give away, one per user, and all that is required of you is this: provide us with a -- preferably amusing -- outline of how the pitch for Fable: The Journey went between Lionhead Studios and Microsoft. We're not expecting a silly-long essay, but we want to feel like we were there on that fateful, presumably coffee-fuelled day in the boardroom.

Don't hold back now.

More informative informations concerning the iPhone app in question can be perusal'd right here.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I'm Tsuyu Romney, and I approve this message.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Hang on. The apps only available on the iOS app store? Not the Windows Phone Market? No?

Goddammit. :/