• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Windows Vista?

B

bo bo TSM

Windows Vista?

do the mod programs work for vista e.g. freeroam albian explorer and fable explorer because i cant get them to work and its a brand new pc so this is the only reason i can think of aney help would be nice

aney body im all alone here some help would be nice?

S

Satan

Re: Windows Vista?

Yes they do. They're running fine on my Vista Ultimate PC.

B

biscuit22

How did you get TLC running on Vista? I've tried a windows update, a manual installer, running in compatibilty mode for xp service pack 2. None of those helped at all. The screen went black after the scene about your characters dreams. Turning down all the specs helped. But after you find your father dead the same thing happens. The only thing I can figure out is why there still isnt a patch for this at lionhead.

M

Monster

ya, i modded the hulk on my fable... i'll try to take a picture

G

Garebear20

dude the same thing happened to me, if i uninstall EVERYTHING and then just reinstall fable itself it runs, but the minute i do anything with FE or AE it messes up, whenever i get to the scene where maze walks you to the hero's guild it says Fable TLC has stopped working, and the only thing i could think of was vista :(, so if anyone can help us out PLEASE DO :'(

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

thats weird.... i just bought my laptop and it has vista and fable works fine. and i never added any updates or anything. and modding works too. :unsure: sorry dude, i dont know how to help you:'( .

N

nautylus1992

hey dudes but i know, you must update your graphic driver to the newest you can find on the internet , i had the same problem and now after i updated my driver i could play without problems . (nvidia geforce 7500 le tc)

G

Garebear20

its kewl griffin and ooooh okay thanks nautylus i might try that, but i also figured if i just leave freeroam and AE off and only use trainers and FE mods that it works lol