• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wings for good?

M

Mute

Wings for good?

Hi I'm new to this and the first question I wanted to ask is this: Is there a mod that you can make faint wings on your character if you're good?If there is can you post it? Thanks!!:)

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
Re: Wings for good?

That is pretty wierd.

Maybe you could make them as transparent as the Halo, so they only appear to be there? I think thats the best idea.

X

Xeon

And there's a small problem if you wanted to use the wings.

Do you guys remember the jump emote? If I remember correctly you could jump up the air but not over anything?

X

Xeon

JohnDoe;301554 said:
Oh wow, haven't seen you in the modding scene for a long time. And if you know about that little problem, you must have been around longer than I have. :)

Yea, the wings were never intended to fly or jump or anything of that sort, just flap for decorative effect, and close when idle.

Well there wasn't anything left to mod, for me, I had some issues with free roam and got me limited to FE alteration. :p Did some lua coding for a while but it got boring. Started playing Fable 2 again and here I am.

Flying wings would have been awesome but, yeah, there is the problem of physics. But how come the wings fall off? Can't you make them into clothing?

X

Xeon

There's just one problem with F2 modding, if we in the future create some big mod it might conflict with DLC in some wierd way we can't fortell, all we're doing now is fumbling for the boobies in the dark.

I hope that with the PC release we might be a bit more enlightened