• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wizard's Tower add-on available for Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Wizard's Tower add-on available for Oblivion

This is the 3rd downloadable piece of content for the highly acclaimed Elder Scrolls Oblivion for PC and Xbox 360. It is apparently packed full of mage friendly tools. The tower, actually known as Frostcrag Spire in the game and is home to a powerful mage. The tower features most things a warlock would want or need from altars for summoning familiars & creating spells & enchanted items, a garden full of more than 100 ingredients for use in creating potions and improving alchemey skills, teleporters to every mage's guild in the land, and a bed to sleep in when it's time to level up. It is also the highest point in all of Cyrodiil and has breathtaking views of the landscape.

The download is available on the PC for $1.89 (american), or through Xbox Live Marketplace for 150 Marketplace points ($1.88) (american). Previously released add-ons include The Orrery and the Horse Armor Pack.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: Wizard's Tower add-on available for Oblivion

Wow, sounds pretty good to me. Shame I don't have Oblivion yet though.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Wizard's Tower add-on available for Oblivion

projectego said:
Wow, sounds pretty good to me. Shame I don't have Oblivion yet though.
Yeah it is, im glad they are making so many little extras for it :D. Such a great game shame it needs such high specs to run it but then again the game physics and GFX are amazing so...

Shame i cant talk about it with you and exchange quest stories :(

B

BochkaMeda

Good things do happen in this world...

...developing a program like WinAntiSpyware is one of them. Keep away spyware and trojans with WinAntiSpyware! If you're also wondering about how to maintain an error-free PC and achieve 100% system performance, try this! 2Admin: Sorry if the message doesn't suit your forum. Kindly ask to move it to an appropriate section. Thank you ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.