• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Workship quest??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zeratulsgohst

Workship quest??

I saw mentioned online someplace, about the workship quest but haven't been able to find out anything else about it. I've played through the game again being almost 99% good and at no point did i see this quest. Did i miss something?

"If you want to collect every secret, try to choose the Good path until you get the „Workship” quest (you will be given it for being Good enough). It is crucial, because it is very hard to earn Good points while being at maximum Evil"

A

AFable2Fan

Re: Workship quest??

zeratulsgohst;278803 said:
I saw mentioned online someplace, about the workship quest but haven't been able to find out anything else about it. I've played through the game again being almost 99% good and at no point did i see this quest. Did i miss something?

"If you want to collect every secret, try to choose the Good path until you get the „Workship” quest (you will be given it for being Good enough). It is crucial, because it is very hard to earn Good points while being at maximum Evil"
The "quest" is to buy the Bowerstone bookstore and look in one of the book cases upstairs:)

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

)_( 0_0 what he said.
^
^
lll
lll
lll

FiliusMartis

Reaction score

Just a note, if we're talking about the Worship expression it has nothing to do with your alignment. My Evil/Corrupt character got it just as easily as anybody else. You're looking for the Book of Worship.

Status
Not open for further replies.