• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Would anyone like to join me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score
Would anyone like to join me?

I am writing a Fan Fiction and it is going to be amazing :D but i need some one who is willing to correct some things in it when i am done and show me some cool or better ways of saying things in the story. I am willing to give some thing from my Fable 2 Character in return.

D

darkskxcher

Re: Would anyone like to join me?

Sorry mate i would love to read it but im not english myself. However i got a 9.3 for english in school. So if no one else will help you, your free to ask me then.

Note: I also wrote a lot of stories myself so i could maybe help but i don't need anything for it. I also know the whole fable lore.

Note2: i can help you after like 5 days because then my laptop is back otherwise I can't help you much. Because I can't on tthis computer the whole time

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

I can point out your mistakes,but I can't tell you how to write it in a cooler way.

H

Hexen_Harlot

I can help, I'm a writer in myself with an A* in English Literature and Language. i don't want stuff in return though ^^

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

lay it on me... i would be glad to help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.