1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would you rather...

Discussion in 'Ye Olde Pub Games' started by PhilistineEars, Oct 20, 2010.

Register or log in to browse without ads.

1. PhilistineEars

PhilistineEars yep, definite Lurker

Trophies:
    This game was always entertaining at gatherings and most people know of it or some iteration there of. Essentially, the person must answer the "Would you rather..." scenario of the person above them and then give their reasoning of why they'd rather do x over y.

Example:

Question:
    Would you rather accidentally bit your tongue really hard or the inside of your cheek?
    Answer w/ Reasoning:
    I would rather bite my cheek really hard because I can chew on the opposite side of my mouth.
    Poses New Question:
    And so on...

So my question:

Would you rather be set on fire for 8 seconds or be forced to eat the food you absolutely hate for 8 weeks and nothing else?

2. droded

droded I Am Awesome Legendary Hero

Trophies:
    Set on fire, because nothing burns brighter than a shining homage to our forum's own ScareCrowReturn.

I realise if you're new you probably have no idea who he is, so here's what I'm talking about:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a7Ntuvv6PY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCgYObCW-ak

Would you rather remove all the hair on your body (Including eyebrows and eyelashes) or take a growth formula which would cause hair to drastically grow from all areas?

3. PhilistineEars

Trophies:
    Hey droded... I signed on back in '08 and you've posted on my profile back in '09 but I am on rather infrequently... Sufice to say I'm sort of the Minotaur of the Fable forums with my lurking tendencies. Anyway...

I would rather be hairless... the people and mine enemies would come to know me as "Slipstream" due to the increased aerodynamics and +25 to agility I would gain... That and the fact that the dingle-berries from option two would be insane...

Would you rather be stuck in the elevator with an upset stomach or stuck on a wildly spinning merry-go-round?

4. Register or log in to browse without ads.

5. droded

Trophies:
    Sorry I phrased my last post wrongly. [​IMG] (Edited now)

I would rather be stuck on a wildyl spinning merry-go-round - simply because it would be a much more entertaining story to tell. (As opposed to telling the story of how I stank up the elevator)

Would you rather have the ability of self-powered-flight with the condition that you must wag your ears and grab your crotch area in order to do so, or have the ability to cause any liquid to get mildly cooler with the touch of your elbow?

6. Tsuyu

Tsuyu is wearing Queen's lace panties. Staff Member

Trophies:
    What's there not to like? I'll be like a soaring tribute to the late Michael Jackson.

Hard at work or hardly working?

7. PhilistineEars

Trophies:
    At this point I would pick hardly working, because I've done enough for this company with little ROI...

Would you rather fart every time you sneezed or have a very public orgasm every time you take a drink?

8. Rukishou

Rukishou Ruler of All Legendary Hero

Trophies:
    I would rather fart every time I sneeze.

I don't sneeze very often, and I mostly do it when alone. I drink a lot in public, and unless me and my (female) partner is feeling particularly daring at the moment, I'd rather have my orgasms in private.

Would you rather have one of your eyes gouged out or have half of your tongue bitten off (not by you)?

9. cheezMcNASTY

cheezMcNASTY Edible in some countries Legendary Hero

Trophies:
    i'd lose the eye. even if the other one has a blind spot and doesn't have depth perception it still works.
    a lost tongue means people laugh at how funny you talk for the rest of your life.
    plus i get an eye patch... i'd look like christian slater at the end of true romance. ****in' badass.

would you rather be charged with a felony on your birthday or get into a major accident and spend a 3 years and a day in a coma... happening exactly on your birthday and waking up the day after in 3 years.

10. droded

Trophies:
    Charged with a felony for sure.

That way if I'm having a party and I see it coming, I could order a bunch of stripper cops ro arrive at the same time.

"Mr. Droded, you're arrested... For being SEXY!"

Would you rather have a 5 inch long nose (Similar to Usopp from One Piece) or 5 inch long nipples?

11. cheezMcNASTY

Trophies:
    i'll take the nose. usopp started looking a bit more badass in the latest issues of one piece, so i have an idea of how to work with the nose.

would you rather snort a line of blow off of a hooker or jerk off while wearing a noose?

12. PhilistineEars

Trophies:
    At the risk of ending up like David Carradine, I'd choose the blow.

Would you rather have chopsticks for fingers or a jack-o-lantern head with the likeness of Jed Clampet?

13. zmalt

zmalt Morte Mercante

Trophies:
    Chopstick fingers, I would learn how to play "Chopsticks" on the piano with my new fingers and laugh and laugh. Plus I love Japanese food.

Would you rather be blind or deaf and dumb?

14. D3m190d

D3m190d Your Future Emperor

Trophies:
    Be blind. I gladly give up practicing Kung Fu, if it means I can continue my musical endeavors. (Listening metal, playing piano, a little guitar, maybe starting up a band. And it's not that hard to play piano blindly.)

Would you rather Live a normal life, just like everyone else-well, almost normal: You experience an incredible agonizing pain, to which you can't get used, and you never know how long it takes to end, making you feel like you want to die, or; live a more regular life, not enduring that deep stinging burning pain, but nobody knows you, accepts you or loves you, always making you the outcast of everything. Living a life without knowing... life.

Random Agony or Eternal Loneliness?

15. gerzev

gerzev Member

Trophies:
    It's a tough one, but I go for eternal loneliness. This because after enough time passes, I'll go so crazy that I don't realize I'm crazy anymore and I can enjoy life in different ways, perhaps through nature or something? Dunno cause I probably and hopefully won't experience it ever. I do know though that I find this constant physical pain extremely horrible and it makes me unable to enjoy a present social life anyway.

Would you rather have threesomes every night for the rest of your life with the hottest but also dumbest girls, or marry a not so pretty one who is the sweetest, smartest and most compassionate woman imaginable, for the rest of your life?

16. cheezMcNASTY

Trophies:
    i'll take the average-to-cute girl. hot girls have a higher tendency towards pomposity anyway.

would you rather have sid vicious or hunter thompson as your roommate in hell?

17. SonofRaiden

SonofRaiden Thread Killer/Necromancer

Trophies:
    Sid vicious, because i like the sex pistols ( i think)

ok, would you rather be eaten by maggots or maggots be eaten by you

18. Daemon300

Daemon300 Well-Known Member Legendary Hero

Trophies:
    Maggots be eaten by you.

SEE WHAT I DID THAR?!?!?!?!

Would you rather kill SonOfRaiden, the thread murderer, very slowly, or Daemon300, the number 1 Assassin's Creed fan in the world, very quickly?

19. mjmarin12

mjmarin12 Tex-Mex Gamer Legendary Hero

Trophies:
    I would rather watch them both suffer an eternal death by getting their belly buttons removed inside out and having their ears and hands slowly chopped off.

Would you rather molest a tedy bear or a pack of gummie bears?

20. D3m190d

D3m190d Your Future Emperor

Trophies:
    Eh, eheh... Wha-? Suuuuure. -_-

Gummie Bears.

Would you rather be able to
    -fly freely at will, but at random intervals fall out of the sky, hitting the ground (possibly lethal)
    -become invisible, but at random intervals become visible, not being able to become invisible again, within at least 20 minutes
    -be able to teleport anywhere, anytime, precisely as you choose, but at random intervals appear at a random place (below the Earth's atmosphere)
    -be able to time travel to, just to your liking, but at random intervals spawn in a random era (but at the same place you were started)

Is that legal? Featuring four choices? If not, just the first two.

21. SonofRaiden

SonofRaiden Thread Killer/Necromancer

Trophies:
    time travel at will, because i want to rape me some injuns;) just kidding

would you rather kill a thread, or get banned