• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WOW WOW!!! FABLE 2 trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FableFreak

WOW WOW!!! FABLE 2 trailer

Here is the OFFICIAL FABLE 2 trailer! I got so excited watching it and i don't know if that is normal well anyway HERE IT IS!

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/741/741361/vids_1.html

You will be able to have some sort of musket pistol and other awsome ****!

Please ignore the beginning advetisment and you will be on your way.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: WOW WOW WOW!!! FABLE 2 trailer

Wow thats looks awesome! Seems they have changed the GFX style for the better, fantastic find :thumbsup: +rep

D

DrZoid

Re: WOW WOW!!! FABLE 2 trailer

Hmm, maybe most of the things discussed in the Fable 2 section won't actually appear in the game, for instance in what looks like will be a bigger world with slightly more modern towns, will a horse even look right?
But its just one ad i suppose (and a good one at that.)

+rep = ?

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I am sure we will know more as E3 is here and the great and glorious Peter will be there. LONG LIVE THE GREAT PETER MOLYNEUX!

Edit: I forgot to add this but...GUNS! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! HOW F'ing SWEET IS THAT! THAT VIDEO WAS SO AWSOME! Dies wird so ein großes Spiel sein, das ich nur ihm nicht glauben kann!

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Excellent find, fablefreak1. I have made a news posting regarding the Fable 2 trailer on the main site with full credit to you. :)

> Official Fable 2 Trailer Released

C

Chapters

The guns kinda suck but I will have 2 try it.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Just yesterday Peter was giving an interview on the tube and from what he said there is a CHANCE that we might see these features:

1. This time the world you play might just change and shape itself depending on what you do and the choices you make.

2. Online may be in reach as you will be able to invite your friends into your world in Fable2. To add, doing this and having you friends team up with you may just add in the determined shape of the world you play in.

Now these are just assumptions and guesses and they are not fact so do not get all those high expectations till we can here more about it.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I like the way Peter Molenuex throws in things that slowly build the hype of the game, he catches peoples imaginations and lets them run wild.

S

Skorms Slayer

NOOO guns ruin the whole fantsay theme, booooo

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorms Slayer said:
NOOO guns ruin the whole fantsay theme, booooo

Maybe they wont include them its only a trailer and isnt game footage so who knows.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

This was an interesting way to start my weekend. This is brilliant news chaps though I dont seem to be as psyched as I thought I would have been.

No less down to the nitty gritty because I want a full blown guesstimate of Molyneux and what his comments might have meant- personally for me, and this is all speculation, there are several things I assumed he meant by the mysterious interview that he gave.

This game is definately going to have online play and I assume that resurrection vials are going to go right out the window, it'll make you value your character and that of your friends characters during online play much more, your character will be probably given one single life to last you, you die thats it- game over. Possibly even the inclusion of an entire online story mode where, if your friends character dies, it drastically will alter how your characters personality progresses.

I ****ing hate the concept of guns in the game but it brings in an aspect which I hadnt considered before, its not just about good and evil anymore- there will be different classes which will probably grant different attributes. Knoble man, knight, mage and various others I would assume overall making it more of a proper RPG styled gaming experience.

The advancement of the world itself is next. Thats more than one hundred years in the future by my estimate, they have guns and by the background of the teller scenes where things seem to speed past I would say that evolved town is Oakvale, it just gives me that vibe.

The trailer was awesome, graphics look awesome and I would say this will be out to coincide with the PS3 release. Correct me if I am wrong but is that a white Balverine that the gunslinger is slaying. Oh and I just checked the trailer out once more before finalising this post- I would bet money on the class system. The character is holding a four symboled device in his/her hand- I assume each symbol represents a class- each class being:

Mind- Mage
Body- Swordsman/Bowman
Knobility- Gunner
Corruption- Just plain evil

Device symbols:
Bottom Right: Hand with eye in the centre.
Bottom Left: ?????
Top Left: Sword.
Top Right: The darker side of a ying yang.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Some intersting theories you have there, im sure more concrete info will be released soon. I bet Peter Molyneux is going to let hype and peoples imagination take over for a while first though.

K

Kalindor

That trailer was sweet I can't wait for it to come out. Thats cool that you can be a female

F

FableFreak

I actually read an interview that was taken with PM and he said that your character will be strictly male, and that putting the choice of being female would only cut back on the games other features.

D

DrZoid

Could this mean the game being completely online, like an MMORPG or something? Cool though it would be(possibly), its a annoying having a stupid long cable running up the stairs to my xbox, and having it in all the time would really **** me off.

I might have to consider upgrading my PC if this is the case...I NEED ANSWERS!

K

Kalindor

fablefreak1 said:
I actually read an interview that was taken with PM and he said that your character will be strictly male, and that putting the choice of being female would only cut back on the games other features.

aww that sucks

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

I severely doubt that the game will be entirely online, it will probably have its main deep massive plot and then have various MMO aspects to it but I would bet money that it wont be entirely online, they would loose out on such a huge market if they did.

Creating new areas or maps using some kind of system would be cool, that way users could upload them online and other people could download them, Im hoping that the game will have various official downloads available for the game, new weapons and enemies and items.

:lol:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

weirdkidinabox said:
I severely doubt that the game will be entirely online, it will probably have its main deep massive plot and then have various MMO aspects to it but I would bet money that it wont be entirely online, they would loose out on such a huge market if they did.

Creating new areas or maps using some kind of system would be cool, that way users could upload them online and other people could download them, Im hoping that the game will have various official downloads available for the game, new weapons and enemies and items.

:lol:

Yeah im sure this is the way they will implement online into it.

W

Wyked

*does James Brown Dance*AWESOME but ya the guns look a little stupid lol that would be cool if there was like a 9mili or somethin lol

D

DrZoid

Wyked said:
*does James Brown Dance*AWESOME but ya the guns look a little stupid lol that would be cool if there was like a 9mili or somethin lol

:rolleyes:

Trying to imagine your hero, exploring through a middle-ages type of land with a "9mili" is somehow hard to imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.