• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wraithmarsh Demon door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fast7

The Infection/Cure
Reaction score
Wraithmarsh Demon door

how do you evan get to the demondoor in wraithmarsh because i want that turret rifle:cool:

MasterJh

Reaction score
Re: Wraithmarsh Demon door

It's near the cullis gate portal thing when you go to Wraithmarsh for the very first time. Literally when you teleport there you are captured, when you get free turn to the right instead of goign to the left and then you hsould see the demon door.

Fast7

The Infection/Cure
Reaction score

i see

F

fierce147

Yeah but to open it you need to get like 6-8 people there alive. Hard but possible I've done it.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I just got them all to fast travel to Brightwood Tower with me and used the Cullis Gate from there to Wraithmarsh - you avoid all enemies that way (unless you haven't completed all the Brightwood Tower quests - in which case you're pretty screwed).

F

fierce147

Why didn't I think of that. I quick traveled to the sunken farm or whatever it's called. Fought the banshee and hollow men then ran as fast as I can. Took about three tries to get the right amount of people there.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I don't do the hard way :lol:

I was seriously wondering how on earth I'd manage it and did a few dry runs by going to the farm or other areas before I clocked a walkthrough which suggested the cullis gate. It was my second-to-last demon door and I was so relieved when I didn't get all my followers killed by Hollowmen or Banshees...

Fast7

The Infection/Cure
Reaction score

thanks for all your help i got the turret rifle

M

Maxmaz

Fast, if u want a good weapon, i can tell u a lloott of places with good weapons, besides, i have the best weapon in the game: Legendary Weapon, the Daichi (katana) damage 96- augmented 3x -- it can kill 2 bandits and their leader with 1 flourish, and btw, all my skills: str, skill & will, maxed + clothes, full lad of moon i think (brightwood demon door) 3* sexii lol jk -- just add me and ill hook u up with all the legendary weapons!

R0GUE

Reaction score

how many people do you need

Status
Not open for further replies.