• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WTB/WTT: Fable 3 Pre-order Codes (paying with MSP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
i may be able to get you a spare shardborne sword but it will take a while.
i usually get alot of free-book tokens because i help out with a children in care magazine.
so i could easily buy two books (i give alot of books away when i help with award ceremonies). or possibly just look for the code, then return the second book?

A. Gamer

Reaction score
Well, 800 MSP is roughly $10 worth, so basically pays for the book, if you wanted the book, and not the code. If I had the ca$h, I would just buy it... Sadly, all I have is a pile of MSP codes... ;)

Autarch

Reaction score
Sorry, man, that really doesn't cover what the people could get if they sold it on eBay.

Except for the Shardborne sword, actually, you're paying a bit too much in that case.

A. Gamer

Reaction score
Right now, they are 'selling' for a premium on eBay, even though most of these sellers don't even have the codes. Once the codes are actually on the market, the prices will drop. I estimate that the 'common' pre-orders will be in the $15 to $20 range. Consider the eBay/PayPal fees and my MSP is not all that much lower. Obviously, the rare ones (Best Buy did terrible marketing) will be harder to get, which is why I am already offering 1600 MSP for that one. I may offer more, once we see how the market pans out. Just FYI, I was able to get all but the Wallmart codes for Fallout at 800 MSP each, so it would seem that some people just don't want to deal with eBay or the gray market.

Also, just as a side note, eBay does NOT cover the transaction in the event that there are any problems. Please refer to the eBay ToS regarding the purchase/sale of digital content. The seller can simply claim the 'code' didn't work, and eBay/PayPal will AUTOMATICALLY refund their money. Period. The seller is SOL. I know this first hand after selling some Chocobo and Reach Beta codes (and getting scammed out of hundreds of $$$ -- Chocobos were like gold for some incomprehensible reason).

EDIT: also will gladly work with a "middle man" for the transaction in the event that anyone is skeptical about my codes being legit.

Scythe

Archon
Reaction score
i may be able to get you a spare shardborne sword but it will take a while.
i usually get alot of free-book tokens because i help out with a children in care magazine.
so i could easily buy two books (i give alot of books away when i help with award ceremonies). or possibly just look for the code, then return the second book?
+10 evil points. No but seriously that would be dishonest if you want two codes just buy two books.

A. Gamer

Reaction score
BUMP!

Since I was not getting any hits, I added a 1 mo Gold to the pot... :(

A. Gamer

Reaction score
Acquired the "Absolver Hammer & Dragonbreath Tattoo" code. Thanks! :D

Still looking to trade for the others... ;)

Autarch

Reaction score
Whoever did that trade is an idiot. That many MS points is not worth it.

A. Gamer

Reaction score
Meh... 800 MSP is roughly $10, and the 1 month gold is about the same... So, roughly $20 for the code? I don't see why they are an idiot.

Actually, the people paying $20+ for the Shardborne Sword on eBay are the idiots... They could just buy it on Amazon for $9.99 and get free book as a bonus.

A. Gamer

Reaction score
Just got the "Inquisitor Sword & Industrial Tattoo". Thanks!

Still looking for the Channeler and Shardborne swords.

A. Gamer

Reaction score
Acquired the "Channeler Sword & Crystal Tattoo ". Thanks.

So, now it looks like it is down to that lonely Shardborne Sword...

Hope I don't have to buy the book just to get that code?

EDIT: got it!

A. Gamer

Reaction score
Here we go again... A friends wants me to try and collect all of the pre-order codes...

Same deal as before: 800 MSP and 1 mo Gold (non-zoned codes that do NOT expire). I will also do 1600 MSP per code, or 2 mo Gold per code.

As of right now, I am looking for ALL of the codes...

- Champion Hammer & Balance Tattoo
- Absolver Hammer & Dragonbreath Tattoo
- Inquisitor Sword & Industrial Tattoo
- Channeler Sword & Crystal Tattoo
- Shardborne Sword

monkeyrowan

Reaction score
yea i also have some codes i can trade add me my gamertag is monkeyrowan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.