• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WTT Dragonstomper .48 for Avo's Lamentation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arish Aziz

Reaction score
Hi, I have a few dragonstompers I'm willing to trade just so I can copy your Avo's lamentation. The duplication trick is pretty simple and you can do it for me if you'd like.

Start a coop game, and have player 1 go up to player 2 and press LB to go to the gift room. You can give pretty much anything, and up to 100k gold pieces. Give them whatever items you want to duplicate, and then press start to exit.
Have player 2 press start to go into the Sanctuary. Have them go to the gifts and reject them, then press start again to leave the Sanctuary, and exit the coop game by pressing down on the d-pad.
Now player 1 presses start to go back into the Sanctuary and receives the rejected gifts, however when player 2 joins again and goes back to the Sanctuary, the gifts will still be there for them as well.
This is the best method in the game to duplicate legendary weapons, since they can be gifted.
Please note that this can and probably will be patched, so avoid updating the game if you plan to use this method of duplication.

Malkelvi

Reaction score
I have a fully upgraded Avo's. Send me a message, my GT is Maikeivi.

Status
Not open for further replies.