• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

X-Men 3: The Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
X-Men 3: The Last Stand

Best. Marvel-Movie-Adaption. Ever.

I went to see the UK premier with a few friends yesterday and I can honestly say that the final incarnation in the X-Men trilogy will blow you away.

Not only that but because the sound started playing up for about 5 minutes towards the end of the flick, everyone was given courtesy cinema tickets that meant we would be entitled to watch another film of our choosing for free! And that's all because the sound played up for 5 minutes!

Awesome film, great way to finish off the X-Men movie saga. Highly recommended.

In summary: ... Wow.

D

DrZoid

Re: X-Men 3: The Last Stand

For some reason I wasn't excited at all about it, but then I thought about the last 2 xmen movies and thought..."hey!...they were really awesome!"
So now I'm looking forward to it and shall see it this weekend. :rolleyes:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Might go and watch it on Bank Holdiay monday :D

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

I'm going to go see it today. It better live up to the other 2.

A

Asura

It doesn't quite live up to the first two.. No real surprises through the movie once it gets started (after first 40 minutes or so).

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

You're right. It doesn't. I was pretty dissapointed. Jean just runs around going crazy. They didn't do a good job of explaining the Pheonix. They made the Pheonix look like something off Buffy the Vamp Slayer. She should've at least had the flames. Man, the director sucks. They should just stop the movies and go back to the cartoon.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Got to remember they did have a different director though, which kind of put alot of pressure on the new guy. I might go watch it tonight or tomorrow because England freindly is on tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.