• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Xbox LIVE Related Question

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Basically, I can't connect to two specific friends. Everyone else is fine but when I want to join a party or a game with these two, it says "error connecting to host" or "cannot connect to xbox live party"..

We all have open NAT types and have decent connections so I don't know what the problem is. Has anyone experienced this before? And yes, I have reset my router and modem.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Could be server issues for that one particular game, do those two friends have issues connecting to other people as well or are you the only person who is experiencing issues between them?

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
I don't think it's the one game, it's happened with FIFA, MW2 and Gears of War. I think they do, I know one of them can't connect to another friend but I can.. It's all confusing.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
You sure you ALL have open NAT? This used to happen to me and some friends whenever my cousin tried to join our games. His NAT would randomly switch and cause us all to crash out of games and get server errors when ever he was party leader.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
You sure you ALL have open NAT? This used to happen to me and some friends whenever my cousin tried to join our games. His NAT would randomly switch and cause us all to crash out of games and get server errors when ever he was party leader.

Thanks Andy, I'll go over it with them again. It's been a few weeks and it's starting to get a bit annoying.

Azer249

Reaction score
Thanks Andy, I'll go over it with them again. It's been a few weeks and it's starting to get a bit annoying.
This used to happen to me a lot, just test your connection on the dashboard and that always fixed it for me :D