• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Xbox One Titanfall bundle is £369 in UK

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
titanfall-bundle.jpg

On Monday, Microsoft announced that the UK Xbox One price was going to be slashed by £30 beginning on February 28th. However Gamestop have taken that a step further and dropped their Titanfall bundle Xbox One to
£369 rather than the estimated retail price of £399.

Xbox One Titanfall bundle price is £369 at GameStop UK

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Lucky Englishmen, still 500$ here.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Lucky Englishmen, still 500$ here.

Not lucky if you had already paid £420 ($702) for yours without a game being included.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Not lucky if you had already paid £420 ($702) for yours without a game being included.
Oh wow, totally the opposite of what I had thought XD.

I'm waiting till next Christmas to get one hopefully they'll have a great deal by then, they aren't even in stock in the states, even if I wanted one right now I couldn't get it.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Oh wow, totally the opposite of what I had thought XD.

I'm waiting till next Christmas to get one hopefully they'll have a great deal by then, they aren't even in stock in the states, even if I wanted one right now I couldn't get it.

Mine was a present so luckily it wasnt my cash otherwise I may have been rather more annoyed by this. :lol:

I would recommend waiting though as the new features are being patched in currently and games lineup is slowly starting to fill out a little. My Christmas they will be decent price and have quite a few good games out there for it as well as having most of the features patched in.