• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Xeon's Texture request thread

X

Xeon

Xeon's Texture request thread

Ok I feel like I'm running low on ideas so you can request armor retextures here and I'll see what I can do :)

edit: note that this will be a trial thing to see if it works out ;)

J

Joey.nsz

Re: Xeon's Texture request thread

I don't know entirely how texturing works but if I don't recall wrong, you try to change the appearance of the armour, bluntly said?

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Changing the colour of things mainly.

J

Joey.nsz

So it would actually be possible to create certain pieces of clothes if the custom clothes resemble the ones being created?

X

Xeon

well if I take the Assassin pants texture and change it with the Villager shirt texture the shirt model will still have the same shape but it is just the "surface" that will alter. So what I do is I make re-textures/re-colors, I can also make small changes in the patherns but nothing major like creating a extra pocket or a longer sleeve ;)

J

Joey.nsz

So modding smth like this is impossible?:

X

Xeon

................ Did you see any of my work or read what I just said? I don't do modeling I change EXISTING PATHERNS/TEXTURES with new ones so no I can't do that, I can do stuff like if someone asks me to color a shirt pink and put a playboy bunny on it, I can't cut off the mid section of his shirt so you can see his nipples.

J

Joey.nsz

I actually misread your second last post, my bad. (It's not about his nipples -,-). So every piece of clothes is re-texturable? So you can also put logo's on em? Then i'll probably post a request soon. Sorry for the inconvenience