• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Xperience

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blade Mr.DK

Xperience

To those who want to get all thier abilities, although it has to be done after you rescue Garth from the Spire.

When you go with Garth and Hammer to open tha Cullis gate, don't enter after it has been opened. Just stick around and kill the unlimited enimies that just keep coming. Because the guards and the Officers are such high levles, you get alot of experince.

But what about Health? If you run out of or just don't want to use any healing potions, there is a bed in the tower that you can sleep in, time wont pass and nothing will be lost.

Well, this is how I did it. I'm sure there are other and better ways to get Xp, and much earlier on. The only downside is the constant nagging of Garth telling you to enter.

REMEMBER: To gain maximum efficiency and experince for this, use florishes with melee weapons, headshots with range weapons, and high leveled spells. Be patient this takes time.

anain12

Reaction score
Re: Xperience

Well there are some experience glitches that makes you method completely unnecessary unless you got some honor.

B

Blade Mr.DK

well like I said I'm sure there are better ways, and easier, but i don't know about them. I;m just saying....this is how I done it...

Reaction score

I prefer Crucibling and 4 and 5 star potions for Experience, but that's just me.

anain12

Reaction score

A forum user;255707 said:
I prefer Crucibling and 4 and 5 star potions for Experience, but that's just me.
Same here.

B

Blade Mr.DK

4 and 5 star potions in the crucible? say what? i never seen that. ive only seen will potions worth like 12500 xp

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

There are 4 & 5 star-rated potions. You can find one in Wraithmarsh, shortly before entering the new area of Bloodstone. They aren't in the Crucible as far as I know.

B

Blade Mr.DK

i have heard of 4 and 5 star potions, just not in the crucible

Dentie

Reaction score

use henchamn glitch

i warn you it is cheating

1. Start the game.
2. Connect second controller.
3. Press start with second controller to start 2 player game and make henchman