• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Yes Obama!!!!!

Ahmad Abu-Gdairi

I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong.
Reaction score
Yes Obama!!!!!

:w00t:Yes Obama Is The New Presadent For 2009-2013.
Yes, A Black Man For Presadent Of USA.
(IWas Kind'a Getting Tierd Of All The Wite Guys........)

No Afence....................:w00t:

barack_obama.jpg

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Yes Obama!!!!!

:lol: I am Canadian, and I still watched part of it. It is a lot more interesting then Canadian politics. Can't believe the whole way through he was tripling Grampa Mcain. Hopefully no one actually succeeds in an assassination against him, doesn't seem to likely. But the amount of racists is amazing. On Live alone, half of the Americans say the, well, not sure if I should say this... but um... "N1993r5 should die." I hope a spell of irony washes over them. You know what I mean. The complete opposite? Just don't want anyone to think I have some racist problem, people seem to always mistake that.

Anywho, you should spell check that post ;)

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Sick of The White guys.. **** you, you rascist ****!

Hahahahah Im Joking man, Yeah well I wouldn't care if he was Black or Not. He's still better then Mccain, Even though Mccain was very nice in his speech today towards Obama. Ill give him that

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Black Obama FTW.

This is truly a historic day.

Now we just need a black lesbian woman to run and we'll be fine.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

What's a "presadent"?

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

Tsuyu;231557 said:
What's a "presadent"?

What's an Afence? o0

I didn't vote. I didn't care for either candidate and I truly believe either will run this country further into the ground, though I believe McCain would have been the lesser of two evils.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

McCain is alright - but Palin is one of them craaaaaazy Christian nutcases you really don't want running anything at all. And with McCain already having one foot in the grave to begin with....

And it is sorta cool to have a black president.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

His key to victory were the Barackroll videos on YouTube.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

I'm british and i was watching fox news on sky all day yestser day :D

GO OBAMA!!!

Ahmad Abu-Gdairi

I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong.
Reaction score

Skotekal;231506 said:
:lol: I am Canadian, and I still watched part of it. It is a lot more interesting then Canadian politics. Can't believe the whole way through he was tripling Grampa Mcain. Hopefully no one actually succeeds in an assassination against him, doesn't seem to likely. But the amount of racists is amazing. On Live alone, half of the Americans say the, well, not sure if I should say this... but um... "N1993r5 should die." I hope a spell of irony washes over them. You know what I mean. The complete opposite? Just don't want anyone to think I have some racist problem, people seem to always mistake that.

Anywho, you should spell check that post ;)

I under stand what you mean about people mistaking you as racist:unsure:.
And for some resone spell check dose not work on my computer....:(

F

FableFreak

I say NOBAMA. His administration will most likely be the biggest threat to the 2nd Amendment since the Clinton Administration...

(However I also say No McCain.)

L

Lil_Shua

Tyloric;231606 said:
What's an Afence? o0

I didn't vote. I didn't care for either candidate and I truly believe either will run this country further into the ground, though I believe McCain would have been the lesser of two evils.
Exactly my thoughts, finally someone who knows the best choice.

F

FableFreak

Tyloric;231606 said:
What's an Afence? o0

So your excuse for blatantly disregarding one of our the greatest freedoms we have is simply because you didn't like either candidate? I'll bet you at least one person in for family line died to preserve your right to vote, and if not then countless other men have.

****, the least you could have done is put a right in candidate...

L

Lil_Shua

FableFreak;231762 said:
So your excuse for blatantly disregarding one of our the greatest freedoms we have is simply because you didn't like either candidate? I'll bet you at least one person in for family line died to preserve your right to vote, and if not then countless other men have.

****, the least you could have done is put a right in candidate...
You can get angry at the voting system for that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhMUtzOxjJY
I couldn't find the video I was looking for that is much longer and more detailed.

F

FableFreak

Lil_Shua;231764 said:
You can get angry at the voting system for that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhMUtzOxjJY
I couldn't find the video I was looking for that is much longer and more detailed.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. If I had to take a shot of whiskey everytime someone said "voter fraud" or "faulty voting machine" my liver would burst and you could put a tap in my bum and serve Jack Daniels out my ass.

That is still no excuse, just because some voting machines are faulty should not be a deterrent for voting. I'll lick my elbow if any one of the voting machines you could have used was hacked. It is not a matter of preference, it is a matter of principle.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

:lol: :w00t:

I'm SUPER glad Obama won. I was going for him since the beginning. I only disagree with the whole CHANGING THE SECOND AMENDMENT .... but everything else is great!

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Well, congratz to all who supported Obama. However, I'm a Liberal and I would have voted for McCain if I could. But still, congratz.

F

FableFreak

Lionheart77;231786 said:
Well, congratz to all who supported Obama. However, I'm a Liberal and I would have voted for McCain if I could. But still, congratz.

So you're a Liberal who'd have voted for the Conservative Moderate instead of the Far-Left Candidate?

o_O

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Ehm... yes. Sounds weird, doesn't it?:lol:

L

Lil_Shua

FableFreak;231773 said:
Yeah, yeah, yeah. If I had to take a shot of whiskey everytime someone said "voter fraud" or "faulty voting machine" my liver would burst and you could put a tap in my bum and serve Jack Daniels out my ass.

That is still no excuse, just because some voting machines are faulty should not be a deterrent for voting. I'll lick my elbow if any one of the voting machines you could have used was hacked. It is not a matter of preference, it is a matter of principle.
Well if actually care that your vote counts for the candidate that you choose, I mean.
In the end it is just an illusion, you do not sit down and watch them count the votes, you cannot be sure. Trust is no longer something anyone should give to that.